Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's winning it all?
This poll is closed.
NORTHWESTERN, BITCH 24 8.92%
WAKE FOREST, BITCH 6 2.23%
Syracuse 11 4.09%
UC Irvine 16 5.95%
DUNK CITY, BITCH 25 9.29%
Not Duke 68 25.28%
There is no winning, only loss. 42 15.61%
My sister's bracket 19 7.06%
Capitalism 41 15.24%
Dan Dakich's haunting chuckle 17 6.32%
Total: 139 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George

Poque posted:

gently caress a hoosier

Not only a season sweep for the men, but the Lady Boilers beat IU in the BTT and stole their spot in the dance. Did IU end up hosting a WNIT game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

PotatoJudge posted:

Not only a season sweep for the men, but the Lady Boilers beat IU in the BTT and stole their spot in the dance. Did IU end up hosting a WNIT game?

probably not, that might devalue Assembly Hall.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Uuuugh I hate you a little bit right now.

They depress him because Kansas always underperforms their seed in a neutral setting and isn't playing in the elite 8 even though they were seeded to do so.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Mods, please sixer me for posting that.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I really want a Kansas/Purdue S16 game, I feel like that's a fantastic matchup and could be one of the best games of the tourney.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Thoguh posted:

They depress him because Kansas always underperforms their seed in a neutral setting and isn't playing in the elite 8 even though they were seeded to do so.

I totally get that and it makes sense but it doesn't mean I wouldn't give my left nut for Wake Forest to be like 70% Kansas in terms of success.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Really hope NC Central settles down here, they're better than the play-in game.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm pulling for UC Davis since they are first timers, go Aggies!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

As the third person to comment on the spicy action going on i want the outcome of the game to be decided by whether a shot goes in or does not.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I am going for UC Davis all based on Moneke's style.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Nc central got this

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
5-25 in threes 👩

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Well, that's just kinda sad. Someone please rescue LaVelle Moton from the MEAC.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

elentar posted:

Well, that's just kinda sad. Someone please rescue LaVelle Moton from the MEAC.

Yeah, poor Central. Some really stupid shot selection at the end there.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Rick posted:

I am going for UC Davis all based on Moneke's style.

And because we are bros right??

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

tomorrow and friday are the greatest gambling days of the year!!!!

3 for 3 on bets tonight, GREAT but awful sign for leading into tomorrow

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Oh poo poo the USC game is on

Oh poo poo, they're leading

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Providence really took a big wet poo poo on the court this second half, huh.

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Why did Providence take so much time before fouling the USC player? I literally know nothing about basketball and I still apparently know more about basketball strategy than guys that have been playing the game their whole lives :psyduck:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Awesome, nice revenge for last year, and we get to play SMU, who we somehow beat earlier this year

Becuase no one watched this, USC overcame a 15 point half-time deficit to beat providence

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Bennie Boatwright sounds like a literal retard.

"how do you keep making these big comebacks?"

"dur hurr I want ter thank Gerd..."

Wickerman
Feb 26, 2007

Boom, mothafucka!

Nolan Arenado posted:

I'm pulling for UC Davis since they are first timers, go Aggies!

Nolan Arenado posted:

they are first timers

Nolan Arenado posted:

first timers

WILDCATS BITCH

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

And because we are bros right??

That too!!!

The Glumslinger posted:

Awesome, nice revenge for last year, and we get to play SMU, who we somehow beat earlier this year

Becuase no one watched this, USC overcame a 15 point half-time deficit to beat providence

It was a pretty good game all in all, USC has a lot of talent for their seeding.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

I saw Houston lost to Akron in the first round of the NIT because of course they did.

Thus concludes my one post a year about UH basketball, RIP in peace

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I think the last three years ISU has been stuck playing Thursday day games, but today they are the last game of the day. I'm going to hate the wait.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

Korranus posted:

I saw Houston lost to Akron in the first round of the NIT because of course they did.

Thus concludes my one post a year about UH basketball, RIP in peace

This adds to my theory that SMU and UC will lose badly in the first round because that conference is horrible. USC will not be able to suck for 3/4 of the game and win though.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Poque posted:

I really want a Kansas/Purdue S16 game, I feel like that's a fantastic matchup and could be one of the best games of the tourney.

I disagree.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I agree with that disagreement. It could be ISU vs. Kansas in Kansas City! No better matchup than that.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Made deal with class that we will do actual work for the first 25 minutes of class, basically missing up to the first media timeout, and then we'll put on the UVA game. In exchange they don't all skip en masse and wreck the schedule. Will see if they hold up their end.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Bird in a Blender posted:

I agree with that disagreement. It could be ISU vs. Kansas in Kansas City! No better matchup than that.

If it happens (and it will not happen) I'd put the atmosphere and ticket prices up against most title games.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

lets gooooooooooooooooooo

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
What snacks do y'all have lined up for today?

I have nothing, because I am at work, I may eat some soup for lunch in a bit

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I was going to stop on my way to work and get Cheez-It Grooves, scientifically the best cheez-its, but I slept through my alarm so I will be eating nothing.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

im trying to snack on some rear end

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I have nothing as well. And I don't know what our chef prepared for lunch. I do have a Starbucks though so I'm happy.

I am also happy that there will be games on all day and I don't have poo poo to do aside from a staff meeting at 3:30. So my laptop will be tuned in for the games.

Shapur
Apr 2, 2010

SHOAH NUFF posted:

I covered my desk in shrimp cocktail platters

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Dr. Remulak posted:

I covered my desk in shrimp cocktail platters

BYD

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

SHOAH NUFF posted:

Chili that I made for snowpocalypse which is definitely improved after being in the fridge for two days

What person decided to play all the 5/12 and 4/13 matchups (IE the interesting ones) on top of each other today? Come on man. sprinkle some of the sure things in there.

so far on my stream I've got CrowdCam and Overlay Graphics audio but no commentators and this kinda owns.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
Let's get this party started (and preferably some audio at some point)

e: oh they fixed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
That woulda been a pretty start for Princeton if they'd just hit the damned layup.

• Locked thread