Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's winning it all?
This poll is closed.
NORTHWESTERN, BITCH 24 8.92%
WAKE FOREST, BITCH 6 2.23%
Syracuse 11 4.09%
UC Irvine 16 5.95%
DUNK CITY, BITCH 25 9.29%
Not Duke 68 25.28%
There is no winning, only loss. 42 15.61%
My sister's bracket 19 7.06%
Capitalism 41 15.24%
Dan Dakich's haunting chuckle 17 6.32%
Total: 139 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I don't have cable, is there a good way to watch games on my iPad? The MM app apparently will only let me watch 3 hours before I need a cable login...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Kibner posted:

Every official streaming source has that restriction, IIRC. If you have Sling, Vue, or some other streaming service, your login with them will work for the cable login.

If you don't have that, the only other option for your tablet is to find some streams via reddit or something.

lame, reddit it is.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Henchman of Santa posted:

Actually this is Izzo's greatest team?

We're gonna go all the way somehow and it's gonna fuckin' own

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
I'm out west so I can't watch a ton of Michigan State games, kinda nice I could see them put things together today (after a complete disaster of a first 10 minutes, mind you).

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

RumbleFish posted:

Y'ALL I CANNOT loving BELIEVE I JUST WATCHED US WIN AN NCAA TOURNAMENT GAME AND ABSOLUTELY DOMINATE A WOJO-COACHED TEAM

Congrats :unsmith: I love March Madness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Well, Michigan State ended up exactly where i thought they would in the tournament. Didn't expect them to lose by 20 but meh. Big ups to South Carolina fans :unsmith:

• Locked thread