Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who's winning it all?
This poll is closed.
NORTHWESTERN, BITCH 24 8.92%
WAKE FOREST, BITCH 6 2.23%
Syracuse 11 4.09%
UC Irvine 16 5.95%
DUNK CITY, BITCH 25 9.29%
Not Duke 68 25.28%
There is no winning, only loss. 42 15.61%
My sister's bracket 19 7.06%
Capitalism 41 15.24%
Dan Dakich's haunting chuckle 17 6.32%
Total: 139 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
Do either of these teams have weight rooms on campus?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

Korranus posted:

I saw Houston lost to Akron in the first round of the NIT because of course they did.

Thus concludes my one post a year about UH basketball, RIP in peace

This adds to my theory that SMU and UC will lose badly in the first round because that conference is horrible. USC will not be able to suck for 3/4 of the game and win though.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.
The ONLY bad thing about Villanova going down would be Duke walking to the final four.

Mount St. Mary's really needs to look big picture here.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

MourningView posted:

I would like them to win but someone needs to fight this white dude on Xavier wearing the full body sleeve

He's the Dukeyest player ever not to play for Duke... which means he's cool.

FrankeeFrankFrank
Apr 21, 2005

Say word son.

FrankeeFrankFrank posted:

This adds to my theory that SMU and UC will lose badly in the first round because that conference is horrible. USC will not be able to suck for 3/4 of the game and win though.

Now for UC to lose by double digits...

• Locked thread