Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Venomous posted:

Awesome! The Shield will live forever!

e: I mean didn't everyone like Roman while the Shield was still a thing?

Everyone liked the Shield

Together they were all great. Separately, they've all had some pretty big flaws and rough moments/years

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

I hated the loving Shield. I always hated The Shield. I still hate 2/3rds of them.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
bow wow

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
What do you mean 'pretend,' they'll just retcon out Brock's win due to his UFC suspension and Roman will be the one in twenty four and one

ribtstu
Feb 11, 2017
thank fuckin christ i hope that old undertaker bitch retires now

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

Venomous posted:

No, and nor did I like Seth Rollins. I only liked Dean back then, because he was the only one belting out promos and was leading the pack. Funny how it was he that ended up getting regulated to the "B" show. No matter, I love Smackdown way more and in the end a better platform for Dean to succeed. He isn't being overshadowed by all the garbage going on at Raw.

If it was Roman who beat the streak, he'd get X-Pac heat for the rest of his career.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

ijii posted:

No, and nor did I like Seth Rollins. I only liked Dean back then, because he was the only one belting out promos and was leading the pack. Funny how it was he that ended up getting regulated to the "B" show. No matter, I love Smackdown way more and in the end a better platform for Dean to succeed. He isn't being overshadowed by all the garbage going on at Raw.

If it was Roman who beat the streak, he'd get X-Pac heat for the rest of his career.

No doubt in my mind that if he was on Raw, he'd be in Sami's position right now.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Roman has always been the best Shield member.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I'm the contrarian post saying is was the best match of the show

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Undertaker, Retire Bitch

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you all, Roman's ended the streak.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

NienNunb posted:

Roman has always been the best Shield member.

nah but i have a bias

goldberg should have ended the streak

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....

Venomous posted:

The shield were weird, as I didn't often like what they were doing, but not unlike Strowman, they made a concerted effort to push these guys, and it worked. Plus for a while there they had an untraditional fanbase of female tumblr users who liked the sweaty wet attractive men being bad boy bros with each other. Roman was obviously green, being carried, lacking confidence, and increasingly became obvious that he was the project out of the 3.

And is it just me, or are Roman's looks already fading? His look was one of his best assets, with that gone will they continue to stubbornly continue to support him? The answer is yes. I hope Roman doesn't beat Undertaker clean without a major turn. His present babyface/tweener rear end in a top hat thing is so awful.

Defiance Industries posted:

He's Samoan so once he turns 30 we're gonna see matches where his vest explodes off him

Dude's already 31.

Wazzu fucked around with this message at 10:13 on Mar 15, 2017

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Wazzu posted:

And is it just me, or are Roman's looks already fading? His look was one of his best assets, with that gone will they continue to stubbornly continue to support him? The answer is yes. I hope Roman doesn't beat Undertaker clean without a major turn. His present babyface/tweener rear end in a top hat thing is so awful.

He's Samoan so once he turns 30 we're gonna see matches where his vest explodes off him

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
"Heh....you haven't even seen.....my final form...."

~transforms into Yokozuna~

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009
i hope they retcon the brock match and roman powerslams undertaker's 69 year old corpse and pins him 24 separate times in a row and undertaker's soul is pinned so hard that it warps into the arena and everyone in this lovely company from john cena to zack ryder to dewey foley immediately give up on wrestling and vince mcmahon has to go cry into his boyfriend donald trump's arms while wwe raw, smackdown, nxt, and scooby doo wrestlemania mystery finally go off the air forever

Ghidzilla
May 12, 2009

Endorph posted:

i hope they retcon the brock match and roman powerslams undertaker's 69 year old corpse and pins him 24 separate times in a row and undertaker's soul is pinned so hard that it warps into the arena and everyone in this lovely company from john cena to zack ryder to dewey foley immediately give up on wrestling and vince mcmahon has to go cry into his boyfriend donald trump's arms while wwe raw, smackdown, nxt, and scooby doo wrestlemania mystery finally go off the air forever

I can get behind this.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I'm the inevitable loss to John Cena on the next PPV

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Welcome to the Roman Empire. BELIEVE that.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Writer Cath posted:

No doubt in my mind that if he was on Raw, he'd be in Sami's position right now.

Being too goddamn good for the room, and the bookers having no idea how to use him? Sounds about right. :smith:

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Taker needs two more matches after this one before he can retire. One against Cena, and one against Kane that ends in both of them being consumed by hellfire which is their mutual retirement match. Go out as campy as you came in.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
bumping for relevance

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Misguided.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Reigns is the number 2 in 23-2.

Its a poop joke.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

super macho dude posted:

Its a poop joke.
just doing his part to get it to 88-14

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

super macho dude posted:

Its a poop joke.

You are misremembering. It is JBL that is poopy.

• Locked thread