Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

NerdyMcNerdNerd
Aug 3, 2004

Lol.i halbve already saod i inferno circstances wanttpgback

shame on an IGA posted:

https://www.tuftandneedle.com/

Go there, throw them money, wait for your 100+ lb box of foam to come in the mail. They only have one model so if you know what size you want you are hardly at risk of decision overload.

I went this route. Took a little while to get used to sleeping on it ( was on a traditional pillow top ), but I'm liking it now. It is a bit on the firm side, but it is a comfortable kind of supportive firmness, like the seat of a nice office chair.

If you buy a Tuft and Needle, do it through their website, not Amazon. Amazon has a much shorter trial period on the mattresses, even though they're from the same company.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU