Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

I totally was going to post in the old thread when I was watching the bit where pro wrestlers (and a kid) started ripping the Jokers' pants off, but was sad it went to archives. So, here's the new one. This show doesn't seem to get a whole bunch of traffic here, so it'll just serve as a general, all purpose thread.

The sixth season has started off pretty well. The previously mentioned pants tearing bit is probably my favorite game that they've played, just because I love Bubba Ray and Tommy Dreamer. The punishments are still on point... LOVED Murr being tricked into dressing up as a vampire only to be part of a gospel choir!

Hopefully, they stay away from weird specials where the boys break ribs and stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Looten Plunder
Jul 11, 2006
Grimey Drawer
I'm still watching and still have fun.

Punishment wise, I loved the Children's Playcentre punishment and Sals water aerobics punishment.

Challenge wise, I loved the new employee gag a couple of episodes ago, the receptionist gag in the premiere (I can't believe he slept for 25 minutes) and of course the two way mirror.

Haven't caught the last episode. Those lazy pirates are dragging their feet when it comes to uploading it these days.

Peddle2thaMetal
Apr 17, 2012

ooooooooo yeaaaahhh
Big fan of the show, provides me with weekly chuckles. The new Vampire choir punishment was pretty hilarious.

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

There was a crossover last night with the Carbanaro Effect yesterday... not bad, but TruTV is done with NCAA playoffs so the boys are back tonight!

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Six seasons of this show and somehow Q's punishment on this last episode might have been the hardest to watch of any of them. Poor guy that was just evil.

• Locked thread