Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mzuri
Jun 5, 2004

Who's the boss?
Dudes is lost.
Don't think coz I'm iced out,
I'm cooled off.

RC and Moon Pie posted:

The Search for a Ranger Who Was Lost and Never Found

No trace of Fugate was ever conclusively found. Investigators formed theories. Many make perfect sense. At the same time, they can all be disproven. Was Fugate murdered, did he willingly disappear? And who was involved with the outcome?

This was great, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzuri
Jun 5, 2004

Who's the boss?
Dudes is lost.
Don't think coz I'm iced out,
I'm cooled off.

SimonChris posted:

The mysterious Mr Larsen: MI5 spy, terrorist or Walter Mitty fantasist?

This story is of particular interest to myself since I am a member of the Danish lodge mentioned toward the end. While this stuff went down just before I joined, it was all people talked about for years. Unfortunately, this particular aspect of the story has only been covered by the Danish press, but I am adding a link to a Danish newspaper article for people who either read the language or can be bothered to read Google translated text.

This was a good read, thanks!