Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
Remember when there was that Survivor series that Roman won and all they had to do was a complete repeat of Deadly Games with Roman over Dean to give him nuclear heat as a heel? And consequently give nuclear heat to Dean as a face?

Remember when they didn't do that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.
I'm trying to recall the last time I was excited by the main event of Mania.

Reigns vs HHH - nope
Reigns vs Lesnar - nope

Oh wait it was Daniel Bryan of course.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
If you played Witcher 2 and didn't read the books then the whole Yennefer thing is jarring as gently caress.

"Hey here's this dark haired lady, you're in love with her!"

"Uh, but I spent the entire last game with Triss?"

Also don't play Witcher 2 because whilst the story is good the gameplay is loving awful.

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Saviour of Hallownest.
Old NXT is worth it for when Barrett gets told to give a speech on the word "Wind," and somehow turns it into gold.

• Locked thread