Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DoctorGonzo posted:

HHH IS A BADASS!!!!

Hes strong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
My new favorite Roman Reigns is Bad metric, "when he has a 2 minute TV squash with Titus O'Neal or Jinder Mahal, where are the four stars????"

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I can't believe Kevin Steen is a fascist corporate shill.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
It's ironic since Roman's worst rated match since his singles push was against KO!!!!!! (***, shameful, though the rematch got ****1/2)

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Remember when Roman Reigns got **** matches out of Big Show and Braun Strowman? What a wrestler. Meanwhile Cesaro can't get more than ** out of Jinder. Sad!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Roman is only good because his matches are structured well, which is definitely not something good wrestlers have any control over.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Watching Bring It To The Table. My god they should do this every week. Best show on the network

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm glad Hank from Breaking Bad is there

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Let's Go Roman

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

oatgan posted:

A rematch of the best WM main event of a time? See you in New Orleans

It's going to be badass

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Yeah both W3 expansions are great.

The new ME is apparently trash. I liked 2 and 3 though.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

BrigadierSensible posted:

If there's any criticism of Alexa backstage, I'm sure it's more along the lines of "She's not related to Ric Flair!", or "She's not dating our golden boy!", or even possibly "She's short, and her tits aren't big enough!"

This is a company that will fire you for the pettiest of reasons, and keep you on TV even if you are bland at best in the ring and hated by every arena you step into. So if someone is saying "we are disapointed in her ring work", then it is more than likely a smokescreen to give a veneer of respectability to when they decide to punish one of the most charismatic and entertaining employees they have for something stupid.

It's a dirtsheet making poo poo up OP

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Incessant Excess posted:

If anyone is curious:

https://eroshare.com/o8ydlwxk

absolutely NSFW of course

oh baby...

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Abroham Lincoln posted:

how do these people explaining flying in a straight direction eventually bringing you back to your starting point

"Oh so have you ever done that?"

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
I'm proud of Big Show and he should go over everyone to close out Mania and stand tall at the end.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Finally... the full Bo Dallas experience...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
"Veteran" = will never, ever be pushed again

• Locked thread