Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Just defeated the djinn and cancelled out Yennfer's last wish, had Geralt tell her he doesn't have feelings for her anymore and now I feel like a MAJOR dick.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jerusalem posted:

You're killing me here, Cobi :cripes:

I'm with Triss! I backed Cerys as King! I LIKE REDHEADS, drat IT!!!

Oh, and if Hulk's shop is still open in Orlando when I head down in October, I'll snap some pics. O/U of that being the case?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Erebus posted:

Do a trip report from this sick McDonalds car dealership across the street

I was there this past weekend! By accident - we were looking for a Walgreen's and got a WaWa instead.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Gaz2k21 posted:

Did anyone else spot Tom Savini sat behind the commentary team??? Has sex machine joined the smackdown roster???

Finishing move - the Machete Chop.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
According to my wife, I had my fingers crossed muttering under my breath "please let this work, don't let him die" as Yennifer worked to uncurse Uma. It was then realized just how loving GOOD the writing in this game is.

WWE can't get me to care about Roman Reigns after three drat years (and another year to go with Reigns/Lesnar II and you don't think Cena's last 'full time' match is going to be against Reigns a year later? Reigns. Then. Now. Deal With It) but I'm biting my No-Bite covered fingernails over the World's Ugliest Man?

I really need to beat the main game by Wednesday when the next Mass Effect comes out, but I haven't even touched the two expansion DLC's. Are they any good?

CobiWann fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Mar 16, 2017

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Im on a second playtrough, its not like im a loser!!!

Well I have to play it again because apparently if I don't romance Yennifer like I'm supposed to, J-Ru is going to ban me from the Doctor Who thread.

And this is without the stepdaughter bugging me to buy Horizon Zero Dawn so she can see Dinosaur Fight Club or to do a playthrough of Until Dawn where everyone dies. She REALLY want to see that.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Blasmeister posted:

Do this but leave Emily alive, because she's the best.

I've already done an "everyone lives" one. I don't want to disappoint my stepdaughter who is demanding everyone dies.

quote:

"I want genocide, like in Undertale!

On topic...I want an UUDD episode where Rusev and Big E play the new Gwent game, just to see them try to calculate math/attack power and everyone else standing around freaking out when they play the right/wrong card.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Jetfire posted:

Geralt is the Hero of Dad Jokes so you probably haven't played enough of it!

Wait until he meets Dandelion. I was expecting a over-the-top-fop, and got an over-the-top-fop in a most delightful way!

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Jerusalem, play the game.

Do I make a Triple H joke or a TJ Perkins joke here?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Go RV! posted:

If I wanted to see nerds jack off about boring 80 hour games I'd go look literally anywhere else on the internet :bahgawd:

This is the forum's equivalent of turning our back on Roman Reigns after a victory.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Sounds like... it's time to play the game ! UhahahahaUma!

FTFY.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I have no trouble admitting that I believe in the existence of the Sea Creature, no matter what others say!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
The first Faith No More song I ever heard was Another Body Murdered with Boo-Ya Tribe, then my brother got a copy of Angel Dust and I thought it was the greatest thing ever.

• Locked thread