Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

This mental image...:stare:

Up Up Down Down: Rated R.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

OldTennisCourt posted:

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much does Jim Cornette hate Southpaw?

I'd love to know this too, and desperately want to talk about SPW or anything else really, just not whatever the gently caress that last page was.

Edit: i own a ps2 but would love to hear more about that Witcher game, I hear its good.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

flat earthers are the best because they get people so riled up. it's like my generation's moon landing conspiracy, but even stupidier.

At least moon landin conspiracy comments on a relatively recent event, going back to arguing that the earth is flat us just, why. How do you even come up with that? Why is that an issue even worth thinking about!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Delsaber posted:

"Lots of potential!" & "All the tools!" = going nowhere
"Future world champion!" = will probably never be champion
"So athletic!" = no character

"Future Hall of Famer" = Koko B Ware push

• Locked thread