Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Hey, anybody who went to Raw tonight, did they say anything about when they'd be in Detroit next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Do it ironically posted:

My over cut at the end did HHH really get shook from the punk chant? Lmao

He sure did.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

AsInHowe posted:

End of July at the Joe

Is it gonna be SmackDown Live or a PPV?

Also, hi, AsInHowe! Are you gonna be working at the Pizza Pizza Dome once the Joe goes away?

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I'm not saying there wasn't reason to doubt, but tonight seemed deliberate, and other than some cuts (which they always do; almost any YT clip for WWE is 4-5 minutes max) they didn't really edit anything significant.

You know what would've been deliberate? Spearing HBK out of his admittedly fashionable hat! :colbert:

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
btw if they wanna get Roman over as a heel or a tweener, stop having him say "with all due respect."

Just have him tell HBK to go gently caress himself cause he's a retired old shitter who couldn't get the job done.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I love how last night Graves discussed the phenemonen of Roman having an awesome match and people reacting viscerally to him being a great talent in the ring before it sinks in that oh my god this booking is loving awful! and everybody goes back to booing.

They're soooooo close to realizing what gently caress-ups they are but that last bit of self-awareness eludes them.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
If AJ Styles says the earth is flat and there's no other planets then I'm inclined to believe him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Max Landis ranted at length about the Crossface today. I thought it was neat. https://twitter.com/i/moments/843954404315168768

Also, man, I missed video game chat AND butt chat. :(

• Locked thread