Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I had to work tonight, but I DVR'ed Raw. I can't really tell how good or bad it is looking at those results. It seems mostly bad, but with some cool stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I'm watching my DVR'ed Raw right now and just got to the Roman match/segment. It's clear that literally all of his problems stem from one simple thing: he has no personality/originality. He comes off as a dude crisply going through his spots during matches and he comes off as a dude reading a lovely script during his promos. I really don't think he's going to be any more interesting as a heel. Dude is just a dullard.

EDIT: Hahaha. Roman getting wrecked by Braun was loving hilarious. Also, they reminded me that Roman may retire the Undertaker and how much it will piss me off if they do that without ever giving us the Cena/Taker Mania match.

DeepDickPizza fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Mar 14, 2017

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Watching the final segment now, and god drat HHH and Stephanie are awful shits.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Eli Wiggum posted:

While Hunter will get his comeuppance, Stephanie will never get hers*, which is the most frustrating part.

* - outside of a weak bump at WrestleMania

Yeah. I'm 100% certain that HHH will lose to Rollins, which makes that a little more palatable. The Mick Foley Socko moment was definitely heightened by the smugness of Triple H and Steph leading up to it, and Seth coming out for the beatdown was great...but it was all sorta deflated by HHH immediately turning the tables and beating Seth down with the crutch. Save that poo poo for next week or something. Jeez.

At this point, I want WWE to sign Ronda Rousey solely because I think she's the only woman who they would consistently allow to go over Steph in the name of being "best for business". They just won't book any of their own talent to give her comeuppance.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Watching Stephanie vaguely act like a normal human being is very disconcerting.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
God drat, do I hate Roman Reigns.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Hey, so I was maybe gonna grab a used copy of this "The Witcher 3" game that everyone keeps talking about at GameStop. Is the Game of the Year Edition enough? There's expansions beyond that, yeah?

Also, Roman Reigns continues to ruin the entirety of Raw by the rippling effects of his very presence.

And DDP is very cool and good and I am super excited for the entirety of the Hall of Fame night this year.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Thanks, friend. Good luck in your continued quest for a cooler job!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

inconsequential posted:

I've been subscribed to the Network since the beginning. I cancelled after the last Goldberg squash. I will miss out on SRW and other Network things

Dr. Baker posted:

SRW is going up on the youtube page. Also, they are treating it like lost archival footage.

:yeah:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

some guy on the bus posted:

How does it make sense for Jericho to throw KO to Goldberg to no reason? That's loving stupid. Even if it did make sense (and it doesn't), it still sucks because it's only a few weeks of buildup. They deserved better.

It made sense in Jericho being super cocky and getting so cocky as to speak for his friend, confident that KO could beat Goldberg. It doesn't make sense in the sense of Jericho saying that actually having any bearing on a match being made.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

GrimGypsy posted:

lol remember when everyone thought this year would be Cena vs Undertaker

If Undertaker retires before doing a Cena match at Mania, I'm going to be pretty darn unhappy with this bad and dumb company.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

super macho dude posted:

Let's talk about Roman's belt cummies

Roman can't cum on belts because his dick don't work

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

the_american_dream posted:

Wrestling is good but also yall were right about Witcher 3. Gave it another shot after getting bored to tears a lil over a year ago with the tutorial village. Fun as hell once it opened up and is giving me a good Fallout fix since 4 is trash

I just bought the complete edition and I'm going to get into it tonight. Very excite!

jizz belts, flat earth and witcher: the cornerstones of any good wrestling discussion thread

• Locked thread