Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

All ears, all eyes, all the time!

SamuraiFoochs posted:

We'll see. I dunno about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJI7nSJE1aM

You were saying?
love u fooch but you gotta stop being smug about stuff when the stuff being referenced literally happened a week ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He said they would do it with this segment. They literally did not.
what i'm saying is when wwe does a thing contrary to the thing they do don't be smug about folk predicting that they're gonna do the thing they've done consistently.

like okay they posted a clip where roman got shade thrown at him without sweetening it. great. but to act like the narrative they wanna present (as of this week apparently) hasn't been "love roman reigns unconditionally" is real shortsighted and revisionist. catch my vibe?

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Gonz posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk4DIzH4_3M

So glad that Big Dave is making rad movies and not getting jobbed out to Roman these days.
that'll put a lot of butts in seats.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

extradite THIS! posted:

I loving love Dana and the massive face pop she got owns extremely much
she got a face pop because charlotte is a good heel. she's basically alex riley and once she's separated from charlotte nobody is going to give a gently caress.

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Platypus Farm posted:

a george foreman grill costs about 15 bucks

edit: and if you're super paranoid about setting off the hotel's smoke detector, plug it in to your rental car's cigarette lighter and enjoy a nice outside meal.

Ryback should just live out of an old station wagon, forage for chestnuts and use a scuzzy dive bar payphone to quibble over inconsequential sums of money IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sugar Blaster
Dec 15, 2004

Bigass Moth posted:

I won't rest until the Viscera nudes are released.
don't get your hopes up. i hear he's a real dead fish.

• Locked thread