Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

quote:

“Come in then, friends, and thank you for answering my summons so swiftly. The Pathfinder Society is in need. An old and quite penniless historian, a bespectacled wag-beard by the name of Yargos Gill has recently made a discovery in an old archive that we have a great interest in obtaining: an ancient codebook, left behind in the wake of one of many failed attempts at invasion. This several-hundred-year-old text would prove an excellent addition to our collection, and must be preserved."

I would like to run a game of Pathfinder, but specifically using the Path of War classes, which I am a big fan of, but have rarely seen in action.

I will be running this game through Discord: the semi-live chat format should let us drive this faster than a regular PbP, though we'll have to do a bit of "theater of the mind" as far as precise combat positioning is concerned.

I'll be using a module, a Pathfinder Society adventure titled "Silent Tide", and this game will only run to the conclusion of it.

Character creation:

* Start at level 1
* Use the following array: 16 / 16 / 14 / 14 / 13 / 10
* All races are fair game
* Use only classes from Path of War and PoW Expanded. That includes the Medic class, which was recently officially released.
* Take two extra feats
* Start with average wealth for your character. A Stalker, whose wealth is "as a Cleric", would have 140 GP to buy equipment with.

I'll let recruitment run until Sun, Mar 26, 1200 GMT, at which point I'll pick a group and send them a link to the Discord channel that we'll be using.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

slydingdoor posted:

How many levels can we expect to get?

Expect to go up to level 2.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

slydingdoor posted:

Looking at Zealot or Harbinger :emo:

Thanks for your interest (again), slyding!

Thanks for signing up! Can I ask for a description of how she would fight under most circumstances? I'm guessing she's an archery-focused character?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Thanks slyding and unseenlibrarian, those look fascinating.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
All three of you get in!

This is the link to my Discord:

https://discord.gg/gDvAvcJ

And I will meet you all in the #silenttide channel

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Anias and unseenlibrarian, can you post a picture of your character?

slydingdoor, can you clean up your post to just the one character sheet that you're actually using?

Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
You can level up to level 2, HP is half-rounded-up, and you can gain a feat as the normal feat you gain from leveling up.

Please try to leave a quick blurb of what you gained this level, and let me know once you're ready.

• Locked thread