Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

Yestermoment posted:

Someone tell me if Videogamedunkey is a racist.

Please, mama, no.

Dunkey called JonTron out years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6uTKPwVnNI

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Ze Pollack posted:

calling you a spineless, equivocating coward is not the same as calling you a fascist, 8-Bit Scholar.

it is calling you a spineless, equivocating coward

So what? I'm sorry that, again, my willingness to give people the benefit of the doubt is cowardice in your eyes, but I'm not going to be bullied into taking your side any more than I'm going to be shamed into it.

You guys vastly overestimate the value of your esteem.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
The man could literally quote The Protocols of the Elders of Zion and 8BS would still be here screaming "BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT"

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

So what? I'm sorry that, again, my willingness to give people the benefit of the doubt is cowardice in your eyes, but I'm not going to be bullied into taking your side any more than I'm going to be shamed into it.

Nobody wants to change your mind.

je1 healthcare
Sep 29, 2015
I wasn't even aware that denouncing Hitler was something that took balls

Has anyone seriously thought "this guy's calling out the nazis for the immoral jerks that they are, that takes some spine"

It's the single lowest moral hurdle. Like is there any risk involved? After 1945, anyway

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

je1 healthcare posted:

Has anyone seriously thought "this guy's calling out the nazis for the immoral jerks that they are, that takes some spine"

It's the single lowest moral hurdle. Like is there any risk involved? After 1945, anyway

welcome to 2017 gbs

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

je1 healthcare posted:

Listen, 8BS will not be bullied into saying that Nazis, racism, or bigotry are in any way harmful or bad. At least, not when there is true evil in the world like hecklers at open mic nights.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
what do you guys think of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfUlhqLdScY

catchy imo

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

look mother look at ME MOTHER MOTHER I AM A HOMESTIXK NOW

**methodically removes and eats own clothes*
Yeah but dunkey is real tight with Sky "Rapist Protector" Williams, whose content almost always is based on him bwing gay and or black

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
idk man I like his videos and I'ma watch them unless he too goes on some weirdo rant about the brown immigrants

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
dunkey is good

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

8-Bit Scholar posted:

it is utterly fascinating to me that you have built an entire worldview over how hard you want to be oppressed by someone

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I was expecting this thread to be full of jokes but all it seems to be is people saying they're racist or trying to prove they're not racist.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Mar 26, 2017

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Ze Pollack posted:

it is utterly fascinating to me that you have built an entire worldview over how hard you want to be oppressed by someone

(((Economic anxiety)))

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Ze Pollack posted:

I'm like a Rorschach blot, you all seem to see something different in me.

a misanthrope posted:

dunkey is good

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Autism comes in a spectrum so yes

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Except that we're all seeing the exact same thing?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Would you say that you're like... a snowflake?

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

8-Bit Scholar posted:

well
it's... cute,
that you think that.

people are attributing different motivations, but everybody's seeing the same reluctance on your part to raise your moral standard as high as "advocating the conversion of the United States into a white ethnostate is ignorant and horrible and should unequivocally be denounced."
or not even that much but just to stop raising mealy-mouthed circumlocutionary excuses to advocate against denouncing it

it doesn't really matter if this is because you're a coward, a racist, or an ignoramous, or because you want to feel persecuted or special- all of these are just to communicate how your behavior is regarded, which is to say "so objectionable it can only have come from a profound flaw in your character"

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

scarycave posted:

I was expecting this thread to be full of jokes but all it seems to be is people saying they're racist or trying to prove they're not racist.

gbs is gone into ruination. remember when no jokes were taboo and you could joke on anything without any social justice pillorying you for being racist? that's when gbs was at its funniest and most intellectual, though some of it has returned in the india and china threads though im sure some will call that racist too.

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Fututor Magnus posted:

gbs is gone into ruination. remember when no jokes were taboo and you could joke on anything without any social justice pillorying you for being racist? that's when gbs was at its funniest and most intellectual, though some of it has returned in the india and china threads though im sure some will call that racist too.

8-Bit Scholar
Jan 23, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

You sure are fuckin' talky for a Pokemon

pc lithman
Oct 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

8-Bit Scholar posted:

* 8-bit scholar stands in an alley, sees little girl pass *

"hey, hey, pssssst"

* as soon as little girl looks his way he whips open his leather trenchcoat, exposing the huge swastika tattoo on his chest *

* girl gasps *

"ITS A BUNNY DAMMIT!"

Kaliedoscope
Dec 8, 2013

Fututor Magnus posted:

Let's be honest, you're one of those people as well.

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Fututor Magnus posted:

Sorry that you don't know how to make jokes that don't involve racism or sexism

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Fututor Magnus posted:

lmao, how pathetic is your life that you think somebody saying mean words on a dead gay comedy forum is "pillorying"?

Think Thin!
Sep 17, 2006
Execute all gamers.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fututor Magnus posted:

the problem is that instead of making funny jokes people just pile in to go "REEEEEEE THAT'S NOT RACISM THAT'S WHAT I THINK TOO REEEEEEEEEEEE"

like it was funny jokes for a second when we were making fun of the youtube man but uh it wasn't SJWs who piled in and turned this into political debate chat

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/845741479305850881

Tonetta
Jul 9, 2013

Moridin920 posted:

the problem is that instead of making funny jokes people just pile in to go "REEEEEEE THAT'S NOT RACISM THAT'S WHAT I THINK TOO REEEEEEEEEEEE"

like it was funny jokes for a second when we were making fun of the youtube man but uh it wasn't SJWs who piled in and turned this into political debate chat

Maybe the racists were the social justice warriors we met along the way

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Progressive

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
Given the slow drip feed of Jontron tweets, it is no wonder this thread keeps eating itself alive for lack of material.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
very hard not to be a nazi in 2017

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Dean of Swing posted:

Given the slow drip feed of Jontron tweets, it is no wonder this thread keeps eating itself alive for lack of material.

the twitter reveals important jontron lore, who knew there were two birds???

pc lithman
Oct 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
2birds1chub

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

pc lithman posted:

2birds1chub

Lmao

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Putty posted:

the twitter reveals important jontron lore, who knew there were two birds???

Where is this second birb

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Heath posted:

Where is this second birb

https://twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/839567041749209088

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Guess war is the only answer

Correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

scarycave posted:

If you see a thread about one person that's longer than 5 pages it's going to be poo poo

• Locked thread