Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

Schlesische posted:

So I'm going to mention Bicycle racing. And immediately, everyone's going to think of Lance Armstrong, or those other guys that did whatever it was they did. Or there's those early Tour de Frances where people caught trains around to win the race.

I'm not going to do that. I'm going to link Femke van den Dreissche, a 23-year old who cheated by putting a motor in her bike.

Michel Pollentier and his Pear contraption (which was actually a condom) to evade piss tests is another great chapter in Belgian cycling, the best thing about that story is that apparently his own Team Manager gave him away so he could collect some money from Renault (the sponsor of the eventual winner: Benard Hinault). Cycling and Pro-Wrestling both have the best stories about people screwing each-other over.

DONT TOUCH THE PC fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Mar 17, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONT TOUCH THE PC
Jul 15, 2001

You should try it, it's a real buzz.

Crazy Ted posted:

How is it that none of you has posted the classic tale of The Whizzinator?

This sounds a lot like the contraption that Michel Pollentier used.

• Locked thread