Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«4 »
  • Locked thread
Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Cast of Characters:

Angie Foster, Infernal, played by Tardzilla

Erica Jackson, Queen, played by Rauri

Roxy Rain, Werewolf, played by Godfish

Vivian Lin, Wyrm, played by ShootaBoy

--------

pre:
[Robert] [Rosa] [Vivian] [Lucas]
[Grace] [Erica] [Hirako] [Roxy]
[Korina] [Megan] [Blades] [Angie]

It's February, near the start of the month. About a week from Valentine's Day in fact, although not really acknowledged or condoned by the school itself. But romance is not the air here, this early in the morning at Ms. Garrastazu's class, with this kind of gloomy weather outside. Normally she'd be here, but something came up and she had to leave for now. She said she'd be back and for everyone to stay on their best behavior.

Probably not likely to happen.

Angie: Do you have any plans for talking to Grace and getting her involved with Mother? Or are you still trying to figure that out? Meanwhile, Blades has been looking at you for the past few minutes. Just the occasional glances, not directly staring. It's not a creepy look, or a threatening look, more like an interested look. Like he might want to talk to you about something. What do you do?

Erica: What problem facing the Student Council are you and your friends talking about? You can see Korina just waiting for a point where she can jump in. Going to do anything about that? What do you do?

Roxy: So a big game is coming up at the end of the month. Problem is, those two guys are still fighting over Rosa. Practice has been a disaster with them practically refusing to work with each other. If you don't do something about this, the team isn't likely to win. What do you plan to do about it? Meanwhile, Lucas turns around in his seat and starts talking to you. "Hello Roxy. How are things?" Does he do this often? What do you do?

Vivian: The big football game is coming up. Do you plan to go there to watch Roxy again? Do you want her to know if you do? And looks like Lucas is talking to her. How do you feel about that? What do you do?

-------------

Angie highlight Hot

Erica highlight Cold

Roxy highlight Dark

Vivian highlight Hot

-----------

String Sheet

Please put your character sheet in a quote block at the bottom of your first post, and keep it updated as the game goes on.

Rules:

Make one move or roll per post, ask me if you want an exception for some reason.

When you get/remove a String, update the String sheet and add a note on how you got/removed it.

Singleton rule for Strings applies per person, so you may get Strings from the same ability multiple times in a scene. However, you can generally only roll against someone once per situation.

Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


People:

Blades - Spoiled rich kid who pays people to be part of his "gang," isn't so tough himself but will send his gang after anyone who pisses him off.

Korina Argyris - Outsider who wants to join Erica's group for the popularity benefit

Lucas Marchand - Seems ordinary enough, but doesn't carry himself like everyone else.

Robert Meadows - Cruel bully, on the football team, has gotten in trouble but administration always lets him off

Rosa Vargas - Head of the cheerleaders, involved with two of the best players on the football team and causing trouble because of it


Erica's Gang:

Grace Rainflower - Treasurer - Erica’s friend since pre-school, kind and trusted confidant.

Hirako Toyama - Secretary - Smart nerdy friend of the group, less popular than rest

Megan White - Vice-President - Tried to beat Erica for popularity in middle school, lost, bitter still

Unusual People/Things

Mother - Angie's Dark Power, wants Angie to bring other people to her. Hates liars and people unhonest about themselves

Julia Morrison - Angie's close friend. Complete opposite: popular, social, happy, etc. Died in a traffic accident


Places:

None yet

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at Mar 22, 2017 around 09:02

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - None

"Mmrphf." Yeah, I need to do something about it, but what? Banging their heads together metaphorically hasn't worked, and it's drat tempting to try it literally, but I can't see it helping much either. I could take one aside and gently caress them, see if that'd get them to stop focusing on Rosa, but that's a real emergency move. Maybe I could just talk to her, see if I can make her pick one. I THINK the other will accept losing if she actually makes a choice instead of trying to have her cake and pie too. A cake and pie you might be sleeping with. Metaphor needs work.

"-huh?" I look up at Lucas, blinking. "oh, sorry, got some poo poo on my mind." I flash him a smile and take a sip of my morning protein shake. "Got some drama on the team I need to work out before the game." He and I talk in the mornings a fair bit, I don't really mind since my options are pretty limited here, it's him or Angie since I get enough of the Pres' pet nerdlette in Council meetings. He probably thinks we're closer than we actually are, but that's not my fault.

Hmm. Might as well pick his brain, maybe he'll spot a solution I missed. Leaning forward across my desk, I lower my voice a bit so this doesn't get overheard too easily. "So basically, two of the guys want the same girl, and she's leading them both on, and they know they're competing for her with each other, what do you think I should do?"

The Werewolf posted:


Name: Roxy Rain
Skin: Werewolf
Look: unkempt, fierce eyes
Origin: bitten

Stats
Hot 2, Cold -1, Volatile 1, Dark -1

Werewolf Moves
Scent of Blood
Add 1 to all rolls against those who have been harmed in this scene already.

Uncontainable
When you attempt to escape any form of physical entrapment, roll with volatile. On a 10 up, you escape. On a 7-9 the MC will offer you a hard bargain: agree if you want to escape.

Sex Move
When you have sex with someone, you establish a spirit connection with them. Until either of you breaks that spirit connection, by having sex with someone else, add 1 to all rolls made to defend them. You can tell when that connection has been broken.

Spirit Connection:

Darkest Self
You transform into a terrifying wolf-creature. You crave power and dominance, and those are earned through bloodshed. If anyone attempts to stand in your way, they must be brought down and made to bleed. You escape your Darkest Self when you wound someone you really care about or the sun rises, whichever happens first.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008




Hot: +2 | Cold: +1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 0/5 | Conditions:
Location: School

It's much too early right now, but sadly my work's never done. Believe it or not, it takes some effort to rule the school.

Despite having been up for nearly two hours now, I'm very much wishing I could be back in bed - the fluorescent lights overhead are harsh, which gives me an idea that I quickly scribble down on the neatly penned set of notes before me, all of them detailing various items that might require council attention. So far today I've showered, dressed, eaten (two scrambled eggs and two pieces of toast plus a piece of cheese makes for an amazing sandwich), checked Facebook, gathered my things, and made my way through the gloomy weather and slight drizzle in my Red Prius to the Pendlebrook high school parking lot, at which point I checked the suggestion, mail, and email inboxes of the student council, soon after writing and triple underling an action item on my pseudo-agenda.

Only after all of that was done did I make my way to Ms. Garrastazu's class, ready to share my findings with my closest friends, practically sauntering down the hall as I do - and why shouldn't I? I practically own this place. Trust me, everyone knows who I am - I may only be a junior, but I can only think of a few people in this school that would dare try and screw with me, teachers included. Sashaying into my first period class, sweeping over those present with a winning smile and a quick glance, basking just a little in my place atop the social hierarchy, I head towards my seat, throwing my purse and bag over the back of it. Once that's accomplished and I've noted my opinion on the lights down on paper for later we're all caught up, it's time I explain the Student Council's problem to them... and Korina, apparently, the desperate girl doing her best to listen in.

"Good morning ladies~" I begin, just oozing confidence and charisma. "So, about this quarter's cookie sale... we've got a minor issue - the band wants to up their percentage." It was a simple agreement, one I'd been rather proud of, since as I designed it everyone won. Every Monday - aka today - the cafeteria staff makes the day's lunch something no one wants to eat, since it's not like they have a choice what the school gets as far as food supplies go, and there's inevitably going to be one disappointing day per week, now it's just predetermined. Simultaneously, they bake a bunch of cookies, then hand them off to the band kids, who sell them outside the cafeteria doors as the lunch period ends, and everyone's still hungry. The profits are split four ways between cafeteria staff, the band, the school (cost of ingredients), and the Student Council for arranging the whole thing.

"If we're going to meet our," my "budget goals, they can't be allowed to do that. Any ideas?" It's not like I actually need their ideas of course, but it doesn't hurt to pretend like I want to hear them every so often. Flicking an errant strand of my lovely hair back into place, I'm just the picture of grace as I let my friends speak their minds, already having come up with a plan for handling the band geeks, but allowing everyone else a say first.

quote:


Name: Erica Jackson
Playbook: The Queen
Look: Stunning, Captivating Eyes
Origin: Class President

Stats
Hot: +2
Cold: +1
Volatile: -1
Dark: -1

Moves
The Clique
You’re at the head of the toughest, coolest, most powerful clique around. They count as a gang. Choose one of the following strengths for your gang:they’re connected (with money and friends)

Clique List
Megan White - Vice-President - Tried to beat Erica for popularity in middle school, lost, bitter still
Hirako Toyama - Secretary - Smart nerdy friend of the group, less popular than rest.
Grace Rainflower - Treasurer - Erica’s friend since pre-school, kind and trusted confidant.

The Shield
When you’re surrounded by your gang, subtract 1 from any rolls against you. (NPCs act at a Disadvantage.)

Sex Move
When you have sex with someone, they gain the Condition one of them. While the Condition remains, they count as part of your gang.

Darkest Self
They’ve failed you. This is all their fault, and there’s no reason why you should have to suffer the consequences of their idiocy. You need to make an example out of each of them, a cruel and unwavering example. You escape your Darkest Self when you relinquish part of your power over to someone more deserving, or when you destroy an innocent person in order to prove your might.

Rauri fucked around with this message at Mar 16, 2017 around 07:43

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.



Hot: -1 Cold: 1 Volatile: -1 Dark: 2
Harm:0/4 Exp: 0/5 Conditions:
Location: Class


I might be persuaded to go if the perfect outfit seizes me, but that seems unlikely. There's not much inspiration to be found in attending such a loutish affair. Roxy is a tempting lure nevertheless, but that effect was somewhat tempered after the seats were shuffled and I was placed near her. Though on the one hand, I can't see her exert her command her in class like I can on... what ever you call what football is played on. On the other hand, going there to watch her would also mean watching more football, which is... less than ideal. On the other other hand, I could display a fabulous outfit if I went, one that might even draw Roxy's eye. But then on the other other other hand, I'm not sure if that's how I want it to happen.

I mean yes, there is a certain dramatic element to it, the rose in the snow, standing out against the plain and capturing the attention. But isn't that a bit, lacking? It has flair, certainly, but I feel that it's missing the personal angle. It's distant, and while that can help, it can also hinder, and I have a sneaking suspicion that it might not be the most effective tactic for Roxy. It would work obviously, it's me we're talking about, but I feel like another approach would work even better. I only need to hunt it down.

Hm? Oho~ Look who was right about Lucas not being like the rest of the teeming masses? It was me. I was right. Obviously. He's clearly also picked up on that, other, quality that Roxy possesses. I don't believe that I have anything to fear from him, however. Even if he is more refined than the plebeian throngs, he's not the slightest but comparable to me. There's simply no contest, I'm afraid. Still, that's no reason not to assert myself.

"Have you considered, Roxy dear, finding a new incentive for one, or even both, of them? Fickleness is something of a theme in the attentions of boys, I find."

quote:


The Wyrm
Look: Expensive, Burning Eyes
Origin: Enamoured with objects

Hot -1
Cold 1
Volatile -1
Dark 2

Moves
Bargaining Ceremony:
Drinking tea, sharing a cigarette, playing chess, or sitting back to back are all ceremonies. When negotiating a bargain during a ceremony, both of you can offer Strings as part of that bargain. This can include Strings you have on others, or new Strings that you generate on yourselves. When you're both satisfied, the exchange occurs.

The Bait
You have a collection of beautiful things – maybe zines, jazz records, or old jewelry. When you show it to someone, they inevitably find something they fancy. They will mark experience when it becomes theirs and is no longer yours. Also, choose one:
-They see something someone else would like, and when you show that someone the something, carry one forward against them.
-The time has flown by and it's hours later than you thought.

Jealous Coils
When anyone gets close to someone you covet and you act territorial, roll with dark. On a 10 up, both: they lose a String on your coveted, and you gain a String on your coveted. • On a 7-9, gain a String on your coveted, and your coveted chooses:
-They give you a Condition,
-You say something you'll regret.

Sex Move
When you have sex with someone, read them this: "Choose at least one thing from this list, and for each that you choose, describe something I learn about you from our intimacy:
-Give me a String on you, and take something from my collection.
-Give me a String on you, and take a String on me as well.
-Give me a String on you, and I'll promise you anything you'd like.
-Give me a String on you, and then give me a Condition."

Darkest Self
You've become too heady, too lax, too vague. You need to dominate one of the people-things that you treasure, let it know that it's yours, that it doesn't get to choose who owns it – you do. You escape your Darkest Self when your treasured thing proves that you don't own it entirely, or when you see the difference between objects and people.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 0/5 Conditions:
Location: Homeroom

My original "plan" was to knock Grace out, and drag her by the hair over to Mother, but no, She wants Grace to come to Her willingly. No threats, or violence this time, which greatly limits my options. I don't know why Mother is so interested in Grace, or why She was so insistent that I should convince Grace that she needs Mother, but I've learned never to question Her wishes. Mother has done so much for me, and I intend to follow through with the task She has given me to the best of my abilities.

Secrets. I need to find her secrets. Grace may act like she's all smiles and sunshine, but deep inside, she's probably as dark and as twisted as the rest of us. I need to find that darkness inside of her, and pull it out. I need to show her how weak, and pathetic she truly is, and convince her that the only way she can truly save herself is by embracing Mother's light. To do that, I'll need to get closer to her, which is a bit of a problem for me, seeing as how I loving hate being around people like her. Always smiling, always acting "nice," always acting like she's a "good person," when she's loving not. She's a liar, and a fake, just like the rest of them. It'll take every fiber of my being to stop myself from loving throttling her throat when she starts speaking.

And Grace has to be constantly glued to my "favorite" loving person in school, Erica. Oh, but I should be soooooooooo grateful for Erica, shouldn't I? She does so much to help me, the "poor, little, angry, depressed girl, and the only thing she asks in return is for me to be "her friend." gently caress YOU! I don't NEED your loving pity, and I'd rather CHOKE on my OWN SPIT than be your loving "friend."

God, this would be so much easier if I could just punch Grace's loving lights out.

Oh, great, and now Blades keeps looking at me, like he wants something. I give him my nastiest side-eye glare, "I'm going to break your nose if you don't stop looking at me like that. What the gently caress do you want?"

quote:


Name: Angie Foster
Skin: The Infernal
Look: vicious, piercing eyes
Origin: chosen

Stats
Hot: -1
Cold: -1
Volatile: +2
Dark: +1

Moves

Soul Debt
Name a dark power that you owe a debt to. Choose two Bargains that it has made with you. It can hold Strings against you. Whenever it collects 5 Strings against you, trigger your Darkest Self.

Mother

Unknowable
When you lash out physically against someone, on a 10 up, they lose 1 String on you. • On a 7-9, add to your list of options: they lose 1 String on you.

Bargains

The Power Flows Through You
You can give the dark power a String in order to add 2 to your next roll (choose before rolling).

Uncanny Voices
You can give the dark power a String in order to realize a secret about someone you’re talking to. The owner of that character will reveal one of their secret fears, secret desires, or secret strengths (they choose.)

Sex Move
When you have sex, the dark power loses a String on you and gains a String on whoever you had sex with.

Darkest Self
You can’t get what you need, anymore. The world has left you cold and alone, shivering in the wake of your own addictions. The dark power will make some open-ended demands of you, and it’ll promise you some lucrative (and perhaps volatile) things in return. Every demand you fulfill brings you a little closer to feeling whole again, to rekindling the fire in your heart. Whenever you fulfill those demands, remove a String it holds on you. You escape your Darkest Self when the dark power has no more Strings on you, or when you agree to an even worse bargain with an even more dangerous dark power.

Backstory

You owe debts. Give away 3 Strings, divided any way you like between the dark power and the other characters.

Someone thinks they can save you. Gain a String on them.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Angie: Blades just grins at you. "Yeah okay. Anyway, you wanna hang out after school? Come on, it'll be fun." What do you do?

Erica: "How much are they asking for?" Grace says. "Maybe we can talk them down?"

"No," Megan says. "We need to nip this in the bud now. I say we tell them they can keep the original deal or we give it to another group."

Hirako remains silent, looking between the three of you. Seems she's not sure which plan to back up. What do you think of Grace and Megan's ideas, and what is your original plan? What do you do?

Roxy: "Hmm." Lucas thinks for a bit. "Well, maybe you should help them settle it? Tell them that they need to stop fighting each other, and come up with some way for them to determine which one gets to be with her?" Vivian's also given you a suggestion. What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - None

"Hmm, head on approach, that's not a bad idea." I nod slightly a couple times at Lucas, half turning my head so I can look at him and Vivian at the same time. "Well, I thought of that, but who? I don't have a clue who might be interested in them otherwise." It's not the sort of thing I pay attention to really. Who cares who likes a guy if it's not causing my team problems? "No chance you're interested in one of the exceptionally fit boys on my team is there?" I give her a grin and a silly wink.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.



Hot: -1 Cold: 1 Volatile: -1 Dark: 2
Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions:
Location: Class


"None of the 'exceptionally fit' boys, no," I quip while gracing her with a beautiful smile. "But there are always other options."

I turn in my seat, so that I might look like she has my full attention. She already did, of course, but some people feel you're ignoring them if you aren't face to face.

"Now I'll admit that I'm not privy to the intricacies of the sport, but surely there is some kind of second in command position that one of them might be offered if he were to concede the girl?"

[22:30:30] <ShootaBoy> Vivian Turns On Roxy
[22:30:35] <ShootaBoy> !r 2d6-1
[22:30:37] <Krysmbot> ShootaBoy, 5-1 = 4
Great start. Marking XP.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?




Ignore this posttttt

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Vivian: As you speak to Roxy and try to win her with your charms, you see Lucas give you a brief glance. He knows what you're doing.

Lucas takes a String on you

But he doesn't say or do anything about it. He instead continues talking with Roxy. What do you do?

Roxy: "Maybe you could see if anyone comes by practice and looks at either of them? Or if you notice some girl looking at either of them throughout the day?" Lucas suggests. "Not that great of an idea I admit, but might be worth a shot if you don't know who might like them." What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 0/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - None

"hmmmm... hmm, yeeeeah..." I don't really like the idea of rewarding one of them for this drama, or giving someone a position they haven't earned through work, talent, whatever, but... They are both two of the best players on the team, and if it'd sort it out... Still, Lucas has a point too. "Right. I'll see if anyone's looking, and if try that, and if not, I'll try promoting one of them. One of those is probably bound to work." Smiling at the two of them I take a satisfied gulp of protein shake and then wipe my lips on the back of my hand. "ahh... Thanks for letting me pick your brains you two~"

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Roxy: "No problem at all."He gives you a friendly smile. "We got some ideas yeah, but you're the one who's going to be trying them. So good luck with that." What do you do?

Erica: In the discussions you see going around the classroom, you notice that Roxy, Vivian, and Lucas are huddled together, talking about something. Seems they've reached a conclusion, if you judge by how Roxy is relaxing a little. What do you think of this? Roxy is kind of a danger to your plans, you worried anything bad going on down here? Or are you going to focus on the cookie money issue?

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008




Hot: +2 | Cold: +1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 0/5 | Conditions:
Location: School

What an absolutely perfect opportunity for me. "Oh wow Megan, you and I were thinking the same thing." We weren't - my plan had been to remind the band kids that actually have friends just what the benefits of me tolerating them are, and the sort of things they might expect if that was to suddenly go away for whatever reason - but it doesn't hurt me to let her think it. Megan's got a sensitive ego, she needs to be placated every now and again. Pretty sure Grace will get what I'm doing, or understand even if she doesn't - though I do actually prefer Megan's plan to hers.

"I can count on you to handle those band dorks, right? You're good at that sort of thing." I ask her with a winning smile, the very picture of a queen assigning a task to some courtier, despite being stuck in a high school classroom. How pleasant this is though - I'm basically solving two problems at once! "Lemme know how it goes, can't wait to hear about how easy everything was~"

<Rauri> Manipulate Megan
<Rauri> !r 2d6+4
<Krysmbot> Rauri, 11+4 = 15
should just be a 14 and not a 15
Asking Megan to intimidate the Band into keeping the original plan the Student Council came up with for the bake sale, offering further praise from Erica for doing a good job.


Fortuitous timing on clearing that up - Roxy, Vivian, and Lucas seem to have been putting their heads together too, and I am intrigued. It might be unrelated, but seriously? This is my school, everything that happens within it relates to me, and Roxy being involved is worrying. Lucas is a nonfactor, and Vivian is basically the epitome of style over substance, but Roxy's ended up on the student council as 'Activities Director' (ugh) via a dumb rule, so unfortunately I more or less have to pay attention to her. Honestly? She might well make a good addition to my inner circle of friends - once I've shown her that she needs to stop trying to mess with me, anyways. She's already on the Council, I wouldn't even have to bother getting her elected!

"Good morning you three~" I speak up all of a sudden, beautiful and popular and surrounded by my friends - the eye of Pendlebrook's Goddess upon them all now. "Roxy, you should eat lunch with the rest of us today - we've got a lot to talk about!" The other two are obviously not being invited, I am being specific about that I think, smiling at all of them nonetheless - but this invitation / veiled threat is for her and her alone.

Spending a string and offering 1 XP if Roxy publicly agrees to more or less obey Erica's request / actually intends to eat lunch with Erica and her gang.

Rauri fucked around with this message at Mar 17, 2017 around 09:52

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - None

"Ha, thanks." I might even need it. Still, I've got enough ideas that this shouldn't be a problem after today, so a morning class well spent.

"Oh, hey Pres." Ugh, Pres. She's such a pain, I got saddled with some stupid legacy seat on the student council because I'm the football captain, and all it really means is I have to sit around in hours and hours of council meetings while Erica comes up with new ideas for things no one cares about to try and 'improve' the school. I usually just nod along with the rest on everything to get it over with, but sometimes an idea is stupid enough I have to put my foot down, like that one about having the football do a show during a spirit assembly. That's what cheerleaders do, not the football players Erica.

"More Student Council business? Well, alright then." I glance at Vivian and Lucas again, rolling my eyes, the perfect picture of a long suffering football captain dealing with the tyranny of bureaucracy. "I know you couldn't get by without me." Maybe we can just get it over with at lunch without her trying to waste my time in a meeting after school today. That'd be nice.

Taking that~

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions:
Location: Homeroom

"Hang out? With you? Yea, that sounds as fun as getting my face bitten off by rabid dogs. gently caress off."

I'd rather hang out with loving Erica than Blades. He's a straight up creep, always thinking he can get whatever he wants by throwing money at it. If he thinks he can buy me, he's dead loving wrong.

Speaking of Erica, it looks like the queen bee left her hive. Now's my chance to talk with Grace without her loving highness butting in. I make my way to Grace's desk, and stand in front of her. "...Hey," I don't make eye contact with her. I've always had trouble looking at people directly in the eyes, "I'm..." Okay, I can do this. I just need to be loving polite, and not throw any loving insults at her, or loving swearing at her face, "I'm... having some trouble with my... Geometry homework," I mumble, "And I was wondering if you could help me out," my mouth twitches as I struggle to say the next word, "...P-p-please?"

Ugh, I think I'm going to be loving sick. I hate begging other people for help, but I need to remember I'm doing this for Her. I use the power of the Whispers that She has given me to help. The Whispers should be subtly guiding her into agreeing to help me, or at least, I hope they do.

quote:

<HugzillaAway> Angie manipulate Grace (+2 from Dark Power)
<HugzillaAway> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> HugzillaAway, 4+1 = 5

Welp, marking XP. Also giving a string to my Dark Power for the roll

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Angie: "Oh! Uh, well-" Grace begins to say before you feel someone pull you back. It's Blades. He still has a grin on his face, but it's kind of smaller now. He takes a brief look at Grace after you try to convince her to meet up with you. "You know Angie, it's okay to admit you want company. Besides, do you really have anything better to do after school?"

Blades gains a String on you and uses it to give you the condition Loner

"If you need help with Geometry I'm sure I can find someone for you." You can see that while he's not thrilled at you attempting to blow him off, he's still trying. But you know if he doesn't get his way he'll probably get mad at you. What do you do?

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.



Hot: -1 Cold: 1 Volatile: -1 Dark: 2
Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions:
Location: Class


Hmm. Odd. That usually works.Curious that she didn't seem to take any notice of it whatsoever. Is it broken? Ahh! I should have realized it earlier, but it must obviously be that nebulous 'other' quality Roxy possesses. Of course! Ha, silly me, thinking that I had failed, when I was clearly thwarted by forces outside my control. Not an ideal outcome by any means, but certainly one that can be dealt with. There is the small niggle of having to find some way of dealing with Luca though. Even if he held his tongue, our particular accounts are no longer balanced, or even better, in my favor.

But before I can dwell more on the lack of fortuitousness in this turn of events, or even respond to Roxy's offer of thanks, Erica flounces upon us. Dragging dear Roxy off to some kind of pointless meeting instead of doing anything that might actually matter, like counting to infinity, or staring into the sun. Poor Roxy, forced to consort with such a farcical fop, having to watch her parade herself around like she's anything more than a glorified flood-break for the discontent feelings of the students. Tsk.

"More than happy to be able to help, Roxy, however small it might have been. I'll see if I can manage something a bit more substantial before the day ends, since I'd feel bad if I just left you with some advice."

I wonder how Miss Ego will take such a public snubbing? She's used to never being out of someone's attentions once she shows up, so this should rattle her cage a bit.

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008




Hot: +2 | Cold: +1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 0/5 | Conditions:
Location: School

"I don't remember saying it was council business~" I respond to Roxy, wagging a finger. Honestly, she should be thankful I even bothered to ask her - she may be a girl on the football team, but she's also exactly that... not exactly normal, and sitting with me is an obvious popularity boost. Oh, Vivian's hurt I didn't invite her - makes sense, and an excellent side-benefit of inviting Roxy. I'd wonder if Miss Lin had ever wondered why I'm more popular than her despite her attempts at being a fashionista, but I know she's not introspective enough.

Business with them concluded, I turn around to walk back to my seat... only to spot Angie, Grace, and Blades all in some sort of discussion. I'm not certain what could involve all of them, and aside from concern about Grace, I don't honestly care. Still, I don't want my area crowded by some sort of quarrel / boring argument. "Whatever's going on here, you should do it somewhere else... I'd like to talk to my friends~" I recommend to the both of them, sugary sweet as can be. It's pretty clear that I'll look favorably on them taking me up on my suggestion, and if they don't? Well, I can handle that, and they'll probably regret it.

<Rauri> Manipulate Blades
<Rauri> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> Rauri, 11+2 = 13
He'll bring this subject up with Angie again later, but not near Erica. Also roll is actually a 14 since I apparently suck at getting rules right for my own character, forgot gang bonus.

Rauri fucked around with this message at Mar 19, 2017 around 04:57

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions: Loner
Location: Homeroom

Blades you MOTHERFUCKER! I was close! I was so close, and then YOU had to butt in, and RUIN the whole the thing! Maybe if I slam your loving head on the loving table, you'll finally loving understand that I don't want anything to loving do with you, you... loving loving gently caress!

I ball my hands into fists, ready to break his nose, like I said I would earlier, but before I could do anything, Erica walks in. Great, great, this is just loving great. And that smile of hers is pissing me off even more. Always acting like she owns this school. Who the gently caress does she think she is?

...Wait, what if I use this to my advantage?

I need to talk to Grace, but talking to her without Ms. Queen Bitch around is next to impossible, so what if I... what if I get close... to Erica?

Oh gently caress me, just the thought of it makes me sick, but if I want to be close with Grace, then I'll have to be, ugggghhhhhhhhhhh, "friends" with Erica.

I hate this. I hate this so much, but this might be my only option.

"Oh, I wanted... to talk to you, actually," I bite down on my lower lip, "I was wondering... if... I could have lunch with you today? I know you have... lots... of important things to do," like being the biggest egotistical bitch on the planet, "But I... just wanted... some company," I tilt my head up to look at her (I have to do that a lot since everybody is loving taller than I am), and play up the whole 'helplessness' angle, making myself look more like a lost puppy, than a wild animal, and use my borrowed powers to give me that extra push. "But you... probably won't want anything to do with me," like how I actually don't want anything to loving do with you, "So I'll understand if... you don't want me around."

I'm going to puke. I can't believe I've resorted to doing this. Someone just loving shoot me in the head right now and put me out of my misery. I hate doing this, but I need to remember; I'm doing this for Mother, and I'll do anything it takes to get Her what She wants.

quote:

8:44 AM <HugzillaPhone> Turn on Erica (w/ Dark Power!)
8:44 AM <HugzillaPhone> !r 2d6+1
8:44 AM <Krysmbot> HugzillaPhone, 7+1 = 8

Self/Promise/String!

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 1/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - None

"So.... is it council business or not? Cause I've got other things to do with my lunch than sit around and talk about dolls or whatever." Oh. She's gone to talk to someone else. I almost stand up to go after her and make a point about ignoring me, but what did Vivian just say? I turn back to her, obviously surprised by her offer. "Huh? You want to deal with it? I mean, it's not your problem, but... if you do come up with something, that'd be great. I'd really appreciate it." My big, friendly, if slightly toothy, smile, makes it clear I'm being sincere here. If she can figure out if someone else is into one of them before practice... Man, that'd be a huge help. "Thanks Vi."

[23:45:31] <GodFish> turn on Vivian
[23:45:33] <GodFish> !r 2d6+2
[23:45:34] <Krysmbot> GodFish, 3+2 = 5
[23:45:37] <GodFish> hmm
[23:45:38] <GodFish> a good start

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Erica: Blades shoot you an annoyed look. "Yeah okay, your majesty." He starts heading back to his seat. Meanwhile, Angie just asked you to let her eat lunch with you. Blades would probably want to talk to her then and might get mad at you if it doesn't happen. But Grace starts responding to Angie.

"Is that what you wanted? Yeah, I'm sure that'd be fine! Right Erica?" She looks up at you, clearly expecting you to agree. What do you do?

Angie: Blades gives you a sort of friendly wave as he passes by and sits back down on his seat. How do you feel about Erica getting you out of this situation? He'll probably try again later, have any plans on how to deal with him or are you just going to let that go by? Grace wants you to come by, which is good - part of the plan is going right. What do you do?

Roxy: As you finish talking, your nose catches a familiar smell. Blood. Coming from someone. And the scene of smoke going through the area. It seems kind of gathered around Erica, Angie, Blades, and Grace. And...just barely. Whispers. You don't know who is saying what, or if it's even English, or if the whispers are going to a particular person. But as Blades leaves, you can sense where the blood is. It's by Grace. Not coming from Grace, that's just where the smell is right now.

No one else seems to acknowledge any of this, so you know it's something you're picking up with your wolf powers. What do you do?

Vivian: Roxy would probably be indebted if you handled this situation for her. Do you think you can find someone one of the two boys might be interested in? It takes you a moment to notice, but she's kind of staring off at some group conversation happening at Erica's seat. What do you do?

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008




Hot: +2 | Cold: +1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 0/5 | Conditions:
Location: School

Yeah, he just gets a smug grin for a second from me. I'm pretty sure Blades has decided he wants to get destroyed today - if he seriously thinks he can intimidate me, he has another thing coming. If money could buy popularity, he or Vivian would be number one in our grade... and yet they're not, I am. If he wants a lesson in why people don't mess with me, I'm more than happy to give him a crash course.

On the other hand and luckily for her, Angie's being properly respectful. She wants to eat lunch with us - unlike Roxy, she seems to understand how much of an honor that is. Seems like she has a crush on me too, but that's natural. Obviously she'll never be in the upper echelons here at Pendlebrook, but she's not totally awful or anything... all she needs is an attitude adjustment and a makeover, and she'll be well on her way to not being one of the class weirdos anymore. Grace being obviously in favor of the plan just helps seal my decision even further - without us, this girl's going nowhere, but maybe we can give her a boost. "Hmm..." I pretend to contemplate. "Sure, you can eat with us today."

Giving her something Erica thinks she wants, a seat at her lunch table near her and the rest of her gang.

Flouncing back into my seat, it's honestly amazing how much I can milk it - stretching my leg out once I sit, brushing my hair back into place with practiced grace, giving Angie a truly winning smile, I basically radiate confidence; I'm the sun around which everyone else's high school existences orbit and I'm fully aware of it, so hot you don't want to stare for too long but can't help but want to. Eyes practically sparkling under the fluorescent lights, I let Angie know where she stands with me right now. "Since you need company, you're getting the very best this school has to offer - lucky you~"

<Rauri> Turn on Angie
<Rauri> !r 2d6+3
<Krysmbot> Rauri, 8+2 = 10
String get.

Rauri fucked around with this message at Mar 19, 2017 around 08:08

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions: Loner
Location: Homeroom

"Uh..." S-seriously!? W-who t-the hell does s-she think s-she is, , acting like she's queen of the universe!? 'The very best the school has to offer' my rear end! Just because she HAPPENS to be SLIGHTLY really attractive, and has a cute smile, and really nice hair, and amazing eyes, and... and... and... gently caress! I lost my train of thought!

poo poo, am I staring? Crap, I AM staring...

"...Y-yea," I force myself to look away from her "T-thanks."

I make it back to my seat as quickly as possible. Okay, this is good. Grace wants me to be there, which'll make talking to her so much easier. As for Blades, I'll just deal with him like I deal with all my problems; by punching it until it stops being a problem.

...Why the gently caress is my heart beating so fast!? And why do my cheeks feel so hot!? And why can't I stop glancing at Erica!? gently caress! I HATE this!

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Angie: Your thoughts are interrupted by Blade, again. Seems like since you left Erica and her group to come back, he's taken it as a sign that he should continue talking to you. "Do you really want to sit with Erica and her dumb Student Council hang ons?" You can hear the derision in his voice for the Student Council. "Come on you're way better then them. You'll have a blast with me and my friends. I promise." What do you do?

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.



Hot: -1 Cold: 1 Volatile: -1 Dark: 2
Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions:
Location: Class


"Think nothing of it, dear," Think everything of it. "Help is what friends are for, after all."

With the overlook variable now safely accounted for, things are now holding to the framework as they should be. I simply need to discover some way of resolving Roxy's little love triangle problem and she'll be well on her way to becoming mine. Now... how to go about it...

[16:13:56] <ShootaBoy> V Gazes About Loutish Love
[16:14:01] <ShootaBoy> !r 2d6+2
[16:14:01] <Krysmbot> ShootaBoy, 10+2 = 12
The visions are lucid and detailed, they show me what I must do, and I carry 1 forward to doing it.
Also tiny garbage post because I'm not gonna have any power for like 6+ hours tomorrow.

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - None

I wouldn't exactly call us friends, but... well, if she does do it, then I'll count her as one anyway. It would be a huge help. But... right now I have something else to focus on. I sniff the air once, then, aware I'm in a classroom with people around, take a slow, quiet breath in through my nose, smelling the air, the currents, the scent. It's Angie's smell, coming from around her cluster. Why though? And... sniiiiiiiff ...it's not on her right now. It's coming from Grace, no, near Grace. What does that mean?

Turning away so it doesn't look like I'm staring, I take a long slow sip of my protein shake, draining the last of it into my mouth, thinking about that smell. A better sense of smell, yes, but I have other scenes as well that I didn't before, sharper instincts. What's going on here?

[17:36:50] <GodFish> gaze about grace and the smell
[17:36:54] <GodFish> !r 2d6-1
[17:36:56] <Krysmbot> GodFish, 3-1 = 2

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions: Loner, drained
Location: Homeroom

Oh gently caress off! Do you think I would ever willingly hang out with Erica and her little gang of sycophants? Of course I loving don't! But I want to hang out with Blades even less.

There has to be a way to get him off my back for good, or else he'll continue to be a loving problem. I can beat the ever-loving poo poo out of him, but as satisfying as that sounds, I need to think of another way to get him to leave me the hell alone. Maybe if I tap into the Whispers, they will give me a solution? It's worth a try, and if this doesn't work, then I can always break his loving groin.

I close my eyes, and concentrate on their voice; Tell me; how can I get this pigfucker to leave me alone for good?

quote:

<Hugzilla> Angie's joining the Gaze club!
<Hugzilla> !r 2d6+1
<Krysmbot> Hugzilla, 7+1 = 8

Choosing " the visions are lucid and detailed but they leave you with the Condition drained."

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008




Hot: +2 | Cold: +1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 0/5 | Conditions:
Location: School

Angie thinks I'm hot, it's so obvious, but that's not exactly surprising - even blind people think I'm hot I bet. It's just sort of an aura, you know, some ineffable thing that I've got in spades. Smiling just a bit wider as she departs, it looks like people are gradually settling back into their seats and calming down. Good thing too - I had more I wanted to talk about, especially now that Angie and Blade's little spat has put me in the right frame of mind.

"Listen up ladies," I summon everyone else's attention, turning slightly in my chair to make them move to face me - this is a private discussion after all. "Valentine's day is coming up - it wouldn't do for any of us to be single for it." Obviously I'm single by choice right now, but I've had some ideas about changing that recently. "So let's talk about that..."

Bet we've got a bit before Ms. Garrastazu returns after all, and with the four of us putting our heads together, I'm sure we'll be able to figure out someone perfect for everyone - but most importantly, for me! Descending into the comfortable and gossip filled conversation, it's amazing how time flies as discuss those worthy of potentially dating us, how many ideas spring practically unbidden to my mind...

<Rauri> Erica Gaze via group gossip
<Rauri> !r 2d6
<Krysmbot> Rauri, 7 = 7
Scary and confusing of course.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Vivian: You think on what Roxy has told you, and what you know of the people on the team that you've picked up. So you have two guys fighting over one girl. At this point, the conflict having gone on this long, it might take more then just finding someone to date one of them. That guy isn't going to be happy unless it's perceived as a victory of sorts over the other guy. It doesn't even have to be public so long as he thinks he won - even if he lost. Find a girl who will bring something to the relationship that the other girl can't match. What do you do?

Roxy: The smell lingers. It stays. It's...it's focusing on Grace. Whatever is the source of the smell, it seems to have some interest in her. Didn't Angie go up to talk to Erica and her group? What do you make of that? But then, suddenly, the smell just...vanishes. What do you do?

Angie: "This cowardly child thinks he can use you" you hear The Whispers tell you. "And maybe a little lust for you too. If you use violence on him, he will just retaliate. If you do not wish to go down that route, make yourself seem useless and disinterested in him. Make the people he must pay to gather with him think of you as a burdun that will impact all of them." What do you think about the information they're giving you? Plan on taking it? However, Mother speaks up very suddenly.

"Angie child - the one who has been following you. Roxy. She is peering at Grace. She senses me. I do not believe she knows the truth, but beware her in the future. If she can sense when I am around, who knows what else she can do? We must both be very careful right now." You can see that Roxy is indeed looking at Grace, even though she's trying to hide it. How does this make you feel? What do you do?

Erica: The four of you begin talking about what's going on with the dating lives of some of the most popular students in school.

"I heard Hugo is free now," Megan says. Hugo Aylmer is one of the more popular and attractive boys in this school. Being with him would be great for you. Seems like Megan has her eyes on him too though.

"I think I'll ask Kobus out," Grace says. Kobus Hummel is kind of a nerd, but he's alright. Not the most popular guy, but not at the bottom either.

"Uh, I'm fine. I mean, there's not really anyone I'm interested in," Hirako mumbles. But you notice her eyes quickly flick over to Rosa. "We could, uh, do some event for Valentine's? Something for the whole school maybe?" Her eyes go to Rosa again.

So there you have it. What do you think of your friend's choices? And are you going to go for Hugo or let Megan have him? What do you do?

GodFish
Oct 10, 2012

It grew from the seeaugh-
what did you do?





Hot: 2 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: +1 | Dark: -1 --- Experience: 3/5 | Harm: 0/4 | Conditions: - None

When the smell vanishes I take a quick glance at Angie, then back away from either of them again. The smell isn't there either now. It.... might be a good thing that Erica is trying to drag me into her stupid lunch circle today. I want to keep an eye, or nose, on Grace. Something is going on with her and Angie, and I want to find out what. If I do, then I'll know just what's so special about Angie, and... well, don't get ahead of yourself Roxy. Step one, figure out what Angie's smell wants with Grace. Yeah, that's a sentence a sane person would think. Giving Grace one last look, I turn back to the front of the class, taking another long drink.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions: Loner, drained
Location: Homeroom

"Urgh..." I put my hand to my head and bend over on my desk. Communicating with... Them is never easy, and it always leaves me feeling light-headed.

Roxy... senses Mother? poo poo, all this time I thought she was nothing but a stupid meathead, but if she can sense Her, then that means there's more to her than I thought. Wait, isn't Roxy joining us for lunch? Oh gently caress she is, and she's looking at Grace. poo poo, poo poo, poo poo. I need to think of... something to do, but what? I can't fight her. She's way taller than I am, and practically made of nothing but muscle, she'd knock me out before I could even throw a punch. Maybe a distraction? If I can make sure she doesn't show up for the lunch meeting, then I'll be able to talk to Grace without her interfering, but how? Hm...

...Ah, I think I might have an idea.

"You want me to hang out with you and your gang?" I say to Blades, "Okay," I turn to look at him, and hold up a finger, "But on one condition," I lean in closer to him, and whisper into his ear, "I need you to make sure Ms. Musclehead over there doesn't get to join Erica's little lunch circle. Don't ask me why. I just need her to not be there. Do that for me, and I'll consider hanging out with you."

quote:

<Hugzilla> Angie manipulate Blades
<Hugzilla> !r 2d6-1
<Krysmbot> Hugzilla, 9-1 = 8

Manipulating Blades into distracting Roxy during lunch time.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Angie: Blades thinks for a moment, and then whispers back "Okay. But why do you want to ear lunch with Erica so badly?" What do you do?

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008




Hot: +2 | Cold: +1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 0/5 | Conditions:
Location: School

"You're right, we should do something for Valentine's day!" I quickly note, seizing upon that idea. Sure, the faculty and administration here may not want anything to do with the holiday... but that doesn't mean my peers don't. My friends and I have thrown our fair share of parties, both official and off the books, in our day - if anyone should setup a party to celebrate Valentine's, it's us. Just not at my house.

Snapping my fingers as if I've just had a great idea, I sum up everyone else's plans, too happy and domineering to be disputed. "We'll throw a party, I'll invite Hugo, you all will invite whoever, and we'll let the good times roll! February is a dreary month anyways, everyone could use something to brighten their days~" And remind them of their place in the social structure, aka, beneath me (and then my friends). Though like I said, I don't want to hold it at my parent's house - they're not going out of town this weekend, and I'd also rather not trash my own place. I DO know someone with a fancy place though, and even though she's stupidly jealous of me, I bet I might be able to garner her help with this. "Hmmm... think I know JUST who to ask..."

Leaning forward to tap Vivian on the shoulder, I give her my most winning smile when she turns around. Eyes dazzling, cleavage displayed given my position, I'm sure she's trying to come up with some cutting line but won't be able to manage it. "Hey Vivian, wanna help me throw a party?" She might not yet, but she totally will soon~

<Rauri> Turn on Vivian
<Rauri> !r 2d6+2
<Krysmbot> Rauri, 10+2 = 12
<Rauri> didn't even use Gang for that~
String-getter.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions: Loner, drained
Location: Homeroom

"She has something I want. That's all I'll say," I reply back to Blades.

Good. That should keep them both preoccupied for a while. If I'm lucky, maybe they'll end up killing each other.

Probably not, but a girl can hope.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Angie: "And that is...?" You can tell Blades wants more detail then the vague answer you gave him. Something substantial. What do you do?

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.



Hot: -1 Cold: 1 Volatile: -1 Dark: 2
Harm:0/4 Exp: 2/5 Conditions:
Location: Class


I'm still buried deep within my burgeoning ideas for plans when one of the rabble, I assume it's rabble, certainly there's no one else of class in here, interrupts me with a gesture meant to capture attention. Oh, it's Erica, so I was right about the rabble. Although... saying that, it seems like she's managed to accessorize remarkably well considering her station. A necklace, elegant in the simplicity, alluring but understated enough to not hold attention instead of drawing it down. She's paired it with with a nice set of earrings, nothing gaudy or dangling, just neat and complementary, both to the other pieces, but to her outfit as well. Overall it's quite an impressive feat, considering who put it together. It almost reminds me of something that I myself might have come up with, in my very early days.

Honestly, it nearly makes me want to help her with this party she seems to be unable to organize on her own. I might actually go along with her, if only to see what else she might be able to pull together vis-ŕ-vis this, very, amateurish ensemble. Who knows? It might also provide me some opportunities for... other things at the same time. Oh! Surprise bonus! If she ends up displeasing me, I can always tear the whole thing down around her ears! Ohoho~ Yes I think that would be a positively wonderful time!

"Well... I suppose if you really can't manage on your own, I could stoop to lend you a helping hand. After all, it would be quite rude to snub your offer after such a nice display of humility."

[22:15:57] <ShootaBoy> Shut Down Erica
[22:16:02] <ShootaBoy> !r 2d6+1
[22:16:03] <Krysmbot> ShootaBoy, 12+1 = 13
Erica gets the Condition Humbled. Marking XP for Cold.

Tardzilla
Aug 31, 2006




Hot: -1 | Cold: -1 | Volatile: 2 | Dark: 1
Harm:0/4 Exp: 1/5 Conditions: Loner, drained
Location: Homeroom

"And that is none of your goddamn business. Look, just do this favor for me, and I'll owe you one."

Owing Blades a favor is, generally, a really bad loving idea, but I'm desperate. I can't let Roxy ruin my plans. I have to succeed, and I'll do whatever it loving takes.

Now all I need is for the dumbass rich boy to agree to help me, and for him to stop asking so many goddamn questions. I'm running really low on loving patience here.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

Oh, don't worry, don't worry!

It's not my blood.


Angie: "All right, fine." Seems like he's willing to let it go now that you said you'll owe him. Do you never lie to people?

Erica: You still want Vivian's help after that? Also, you can see Korina moving over to your seat and trying to talk to the three of your friends. They're engaging with her (sort of) but you can see they're really waiting until you get back. What do you do?

Probably going to move things along soon, so if there's anything else you want to do in homeroom go ahead and do it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rauri
Jan 13, 2008




Hot: +2 | Cold: +1 | Volatile: -1 | Dark: -1
Harm 0/4 | Experience 0/5 | Conditions: Humbled
Location: School

Vivian seems like she wants to commit social suicide today. So she wants to snap the olive branch I extended her way in half - no big deal. I always figured she was a lot smarter than that, but guess not? The fact remains... I will punish her for that, and she's not going to enjoy it one bit. "Nah, no thanks - I just thought better of involving you," I inform her, and I'll admit, it's not the best comeback ever, but that's OK. I'm not getting my revenge quite yet, that's going to come later.

Sashaying back into my seat, Korina seems to be the latest in today's line of supplicants - really need to get the teacher to move her to the other corner of the room - and I'm pretty sure I don't want her bothering me all day, so how to solve this. Perhaps because of my interaction with lovely Vivian over there, I've got just the thing, since it'll scratch my ego some. After all, Korina desperately wants to be one of us, since she realizes how awesome my friends and me are - or at least the benefits of being one of my friends...

"Morning Korina, did you want to speak with us?" It's honestly hard for her to tell if I'm referring to the group, or just using the royal we for myself - with the way the other three orbit me, their desks arrayed around mine and their actions and poses highlighting and underscoring yours truly, she knows who's in charge here... and by here, I mean this school. The way I'm smiling at her, like I'm expecting her to bow any second - I'm sure she's been longing for it, and I guess today's her lucky day. "I might have time later today, you should clear your schedule~"

<Rauri> Turn on Korina
<Rauri> !r 2d6+3
<Krysmbot> Rauri, 8+3 = 11
String getter.

Rauri fucked around with this message at Apr 4, 2017 around 08:53

  • Locked thread
«4 »