Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Cast of Characters:

Angie Foster, Infernal, played by Tardzilla

Erica Jackson, Queen, played by Rauri

Roxy Rain, Werewolf, played by Godfish

Vivian Lin, Wyrm, played by ShootaBoy

--------

pre:
[Robert] [Rosa] [Vivian] [Lucas]
[Grace] [Erica] [Hirako] [Roxy]
[Korina] [Megan] [Blades] [Angie]

It's February, near the start of the month. About a week from Valentine's Day in fact, although not really acknowledged or condoned by the school itself. But romance is not the air here, this early in the morning at Ms. Garrastazu's class, with this kind of gloomy weather outside. Normally she'd be here, but something came up and she had to leave for now. She said she'd be back and for everyone to stay on their best behavior.

Probably not likely to happen.

Angie: Do you have any plans for talking to Grace and getting her involved with Mother? Or are you still trying to figure that out? Meanwhile, Blades has been looking at you for the past few minutes. Just the occasional glances, not directly staring. It's not a creepy look, or a threatening look, more like an interested look. Like he might want to talk to you about something. What do you do?

Erica: What problem facing the Student Council are you and your friends talking about? You can see Korina just waiting for a point where she can jump in. Going to do anything about that? What do you do?

Roxy: So a big game is coming up at the end of the month. Problem is, those two guys are still fighting over Rosa. Practice has been a disaster with them practically refusing to work with each other. If you don't do something about this, the team isn't likely to win. What do you plan to do about it? Meanwhile, Lucas turns around in his seat and starts talking to you. "Hello Roxy. How are things?" Does he do this often? What do you do?

Vivian: The big football game is coming up. Do you plan to go there to watch Roxy again? Do you want her to know if you do? And looks like Lucas is talking to her. How do you feel about that? What do you do?

-------------

Angie highlight Hot

Erica highlight Cold

Roxy highlight Dark

Vivian highlight Hot

-----------

String Sheet

Please put your character sheet in a quote block at the bottom of your first post, and keep it updated as the game goes on.

Rules:

Make one move or roll per post, ask me if you want an exception for some reason.

When you get/remove a String, update the String sheet and add a note on how you got/removed it.

Singleton rule for Strings applies per person, so you may get Strings from the same ability multiple times in a scene. However, you can generally only roll against someone once per situation.

Have fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
People:

Blades - Spoiled rich kid who pays people to be part of his "gang," isn't so tough himself but will send his gang after anyone who pisses him off.

Korina Argyris - Outsider who wants to join Erica's group for the popularity benefit

Lucas Marchand - Seems ordinary enough, but doesn't carry himself like everyone else.

Robert Meadows - Cruel bully, on the football team, has gotten in trouble but administration always lets him off

Rosa Vargas - Head of the cheerleaders, involved with two of the best players on the football team and causing trouble because of it

Erica's Gang:

Grace Rainflower - Treasurer - Erica’s friend since pre-school, kind and trusted confidant.

Hirako Toyama - Secretary - Smart nerdy friend of the group, less popular than rest

Megan White - Vice-President - Tried to beat Erica for popularity in middle school, lost, bitter still

Unusual People/Things

Mother - Angie's Dark Power, wants Angie to bring other people to her. Hates liars and people unhonest about themselves

Julia Morrison - Angie's close friend. Complete opposite: popular, social, happy, etc. Died in a traffic accident

Places:

None yet

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at 10:02 on Mar 22, 2017

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: Blades just grins at you. "Yeah okay. Anyway, you wanna hang out after school? Come on, it'll be fun." What do you do?

Erica: "How much are they asking for?" Grace says. "Maybe we can talk them down?"

"No," Megan says. "We need to nip this in the bud now. I say we tell them they can keep the original deal or we give it to another group."

Hirako remains silent, looking between the three of you. Seems she's not sure which plan to back up. What do you think of Grace and Megan's ideas, and what is your original plan? What do you do?

Roxy: "Hmm." Lucas thinks for a bit. "Well, maybe you should help them settle it? Tell them that they need to stop fighting each other, and come up with some way for them to determine which one gets to be with her?" Vivian's also given you a suggestion. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Vivian: As you speak to Roxy and try to win her with your charms, you see Lucas give you a brief glance. He knows what you're doing.

Lucas takes a String on you

But he doesn't say or do anything about it. He instead continues talking with Roxy. What do you do?

Roxy: "Maybe you could see if anyone comes by practice and looks at either of them? Or if you notice some girl looking at either of them throughout the day?" Lucas suggests. "Not that great of an idea I admit, but might be worth a shot if you don't know who might like them." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: "No problem at all."He gives you a friendly smile. "We got some ideas yeah, but you're the one who's going to be trying them. So good luck with that." What do you do?

Erica: In the discussions you see going around the classroom, you notice that Roxy, Vivian, and Lucas are huddled together, talking about something. Seems they've reached a conclusion, if you judge by how Roxy is relaxing a little. What do you think of this? Roxy is kind of a danger to your plans, you worried anything bad going on down here? Or are you going to focus on the cookie money issue?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: "Oh! Uh, well-" Grace begins to say before you feel someone pull you back. It's Blades. He still has a grin on his face, but it's kind of smaller now. He takes a brief look at Grace after you try to convince her to meet up with you. "You know Angie, it's okay to admit you want company. Besides, do you really have anything better to do after school?"

Blades gains a String on you and uses it to give you the condition Loner

"If you need help with Geometry I'm sure I can find someone for you." You can see that while he's not thrilled at you attempting to blow him off, he's still trying. But you know if he doesn't get his way he'll probably get mad at you. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Erica: Blades shoot you an annoyed look. "Yeah okay, your majesty." He starts heading back to his seat. Meanwhile, Angie just asked you to let her eat lunch with you. Blades would probably want to talk to her then and might get mad at you if it doesn't happen. But Grace starts responding to Angie.

"Is that what you wanted? Yeah, I'm sure that'd be fine! Right Erica?" She looks up at you, clearly expecting you to agree. What do you do?

Angie: Blades gives you a sort of friendly wave as he passes by and sits back down on his seat. How do you feel about Erica getting you out of this situation? He'll probably try again later, have any plans on how to deal with him or are you just going to let that go by? Grace wants you to come by, which is good - part of the plan is going right. What do you do?

Roxy: As you finish talking, your nose catches a familiar smell. Blood. Coming from someone. And the scene of smoke going through the area. It seems kind of gathered around Erica, Angie, Blades, and Grace. And...just barely. Whispers. You don't know who is saying what, or if it's even English, or if the whispers are going to a particular person. But as Blades leaves, you can sense where the blood is. It's by Grace. Not coming from Grace, that's just where the smell is right now.

No one else seems to acknowledge any of this, so you know it's something you're picking up with your wolf powers. What do you do?

Vivian: Roxy would probably be indebted if you handled this situation for her. Do you think you can find someone one of the two boys might be interested in? It takes you a moment to notice, but she's kind of staring off at some group conversation happening at Erica's seat. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: Your thoughts are interrupted by Blade, again. Seems like since you left Erica and her group to come back, he's taken it as a sign that he should continue talking to you. "Do you really want to sit with Erica and her dumb Student Council hang ons?" You can hear the derision in his voice for the Student Council. "Come on you're way better then them. You'll have a blast with me and my friends. I promise." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Vivian: You think on what Roxy has told you, and what you know of the people on the team that you've picked up. So you have two guys fighting over one girl. At this point, the conflict having gone on this long, it might take more then just finding someone to date one of them. That guy isn't going to be happy unless it's perceived as a victory of sorts over the other guy. It doesn't even have to be public so long as he thinks he won - even if he lost. Find a girl who will bring something to the relationship that the other girl can't match. What do you do?

Roxy: The smell lingers. It stays. It's...it's focusing on Grace. Whatever is the source of the smell, it seems to have some interest in her. Didn't Angie go up to talk to Erica and her group? What do you make of that? But then, suddenly, the smell just...vanishes. What do you do?

Angie: "This cowardly child thinks he can use you" you hear The Whispers tell you. "And maybe a little lust for you too. If you use violence on him, he will just retaliate. If you do not wish to go down that route, make yourself seem useless and disinterested in him. Make the people he must pay to gather with him think of you as a burdun that will impact all of them." What do you think about the information they're giving you? Plan on taking it? However, Mother speaks up very suddenly.

"Angie child - the one who has been following you. Roxy. She is peering at Grace. She senses me. I do not believe she knows the truth, but beware her in the future. If she can sense when I am around, who knows what else she can do? We must both be very careful right now." You can see that Roxy is indeed looking at Grace, even though she's trying to hide it. How does this make you feel? What do you do?

Erica: The four of you begin talking about what's going on with the dating lives of some of the most popular students in school.

"I heard Hugo is free now," Megan says. Hugo Aylmer is one of the more popular and attractive boys in this school. Being with him would be great for you. Seems like Megan has her eyes on him too though.

"I think I'll ask Kobus out," Grace says. Kobus Hummel is kind of a nerd, but he's alright. Not the most popular guy, but not at the bottom either.

"Uh, I'm fine. I mean, there's not really anyone I'm interested in," Hirako mumbles. But you notice her eyes quickly flick over to Rosa. "We could, uh, do some event for Valentine's? Something for the whole school maybe?" Her eyes go to Rosa again.

So there you have it. What do you think of your friend's choices? And are you going to go for Hugo or let Megan have him? What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: Blades thinks for a moment, and then whispers back "Okay. But why do you want to ear lunch with Erica so badly?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: "And that is...?" You can tell Blades wants more detail then the vague answer you gave him. Something substantial. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: "All right, fine." Seems like he's willing to let it go now that you said you'll owe him. Do you never lie to people?

Erica: You still want Vivian's help after that? Also, you can see Korina moving over to your seat and trying to talk to the three of your friends. They're engaging with her (sort of) but you can see they're really waiting until you get back. What do you do?

Probably going to move things along soon, so if there's anything else you want to do in homeroom go ahead and do it

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Erica: "Oh! Hey Erica!" Korina turns around to face you and pauses, looking at you posing. "Uh. Yeah. Uh anyway...Just was talking to the other three here." Sounds like she starting to think of herself as a potential member. "So you're inviting that weird violent girl over for lunch? You sure that's a good idea? But if you want, I could be there today too. Help you keep an eye out and all. In case she tries something." Do you want to take her up on this offer? Being seen with you will be a big boost to her popularity, but how much do you trust Angie not to get angry and do something violent? What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Erica: Korina hesitates for a moment when you chastise her, realizing she might have gone a bit too far. "Oh. Uh, well I'll...find a reason. Don't worry." She seems kind of worried herself though. She was probably hoping you would have gone along with her original idea.

However, Ms. Garrastazu finally comes back in. "Okay everyone, back to your seats. We're going to be a little behind already so hurry up." She waits until all of you are in your designated seating and then begins the class. The rest of the class, and morning, goes on without anything of note occurring. Soon it's about time for lunch.

Angie: You're at the lunch table with Erica and most of her friends - Megan isn't here right now, but the important thing is that Grace is. She asks,"How are you Angie?" What do you do?

Erica: Megan went off to talk to the band kids like you asked her to. Angie is here and Grace is talking to her. How do you plan on making her feel welcome? What do you do?

Roxy: You're on your way to the lunch room when you see Blades walk in front of you. "Hey Roxy!" He waves to you. "Mind if we talk for a moment?" He might seem friendly for now, but a few of his friends are with him or appearing behind you to block a way out. What do you do?

Vivian: What do you normally do during lunch? Regardless, Korina comes up to you looking kind of desperate. "Hey Vivian. Do you, uh, do you have a moment?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: Blades clearly doesn't mind your chest being against his arm, but he digs in his heels to stay in place. "We can chat here." His friends move in closer as well. "So. I've heard you have a problem. Maybe I can help?" What do you do?

Vivian: Korina sits down, wringing her hands nervously. "Uh, so, Erica says that if I can come up with a good reason she'll let me sit with her at lunch. You seem to be pretty connected to her - she went to talk to you in homeroom. Can you help me out? I mean, she let that weird crazy girl sit at her table! I'm not sure what she's looking for." You could definitely have Korina owe you for this if you want. Do you want to help her out? What do you do?

Angie: Grace takes your hand and holds it. "I'm glad! You seem like you could use some time like this." What do you think of her response? What do you do?

Erica: Grace and Angie are having a moment it seems. But then it occurs to you...didn't Angie go to Grace right away? Before you offered to let her sit at this table? And now her first action here is to take Grace's hand and talk to her, not you. So it's not you she's interested in - it's Grace.

Take a String on Angie

What do you make of this? What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: For a moment, Blades hesitates. But then he looks over at his friends and you can see him trying to figure out how well you might actually do against multiple people. "Fine. Let's talk this over in a classroom nearby." He looks around and points to a nearby door. "That one should be empty." What do you do?

Vivian: "Really? You think so?" You can see Korina really likes the idea. "But, you'll help me out right? Especially if Erica...uh, doesn't like what we're doing? And how would we do it in the first place?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Erica: Hirako and Grace look at the two of you, unsure of what to do. But you hear the alert of new text messages recieved on your phone, so you can avoid this awkward situation for now. The messages are from Megan.

text from Megan posted:

told the band nerds not to cut us out
think they got message loud and clear

Well at least that went well. But then some more messages come up

text from Megan posted:

oh I ran into Hugo
asked him to the party we're having, he said yes
nice :)
heading back now

Weren't you going to ask Hugo? What do you do?

Angie: Grace watches as Erica goes to her phone. "I think she's just a little stressed right now. Nothing personal was meant I'm sure. Just give her another chance, okay?"

"Uh so, Roxy is supposed to be here too...right?" Hirako speaks up a bit. "Do you think...she's busy or got...lost?" You can tell she doesn't believe that one. "Maybe someone should call her, remind her she's supposed to be here?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Vivan: "Uh no. Not at the moment." She probably hasn't dated anyone really. How are you going to convince one of the guys from the team that she's good enough to leave Rosa for? What do you do?

Roxy: "You find Erica annoying too, right? But Angie wants to be part of her stupid group for some reason. I'm trying to show her it's be better if she hung out with me and my friends. So help me out here. Do you really think she's actually interested in listening to you? Or is it more that she was going to try to use the meeting to get you to follow her like her other friends?" What do you do?

Erica: You get a message back:

Text from Megan posted:

I was the one who mentioned he was free
what did you think that meant?
calm down
I'm not trying to usurp you or whatever youre imagining

Megan gives you the condition Paranoid

Hirako goes back to being quiet as you don't respond to her questions. Do you want to get Roxy here or are you just going to deal with her later for bailing out on you? What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: "Uh" Grace says, trying to find some way to continue the conversation. "That's, uh...I'm sorry to hear that." You are supposed to try to get Grace to meet Mother but it's clear being this honest is throwing her off a bit. What do you do?

Erica: Hirako takes a look at you after Angie talks about how she's been. Clearly she's not thrilled with Angie being here, but she's not going to say anything out loud about it. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: "Because I find her interesting." Do you actually buy that? Regardless, he continues. "Look, I can make it worth your while to stay away from Erica for now. What do you want?" What do you do?

Vivian: "Yeah, I can do that." Korina hesitates for a moment. "But I think she'll still want a reason to let me hang around. So, uh should I go do that right now? And what do I tell her?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Erica: You see Mega finally heading to the table, looking a bit upset. She's probably not going to be thrilled about the conversation you want to have with her. And now Angie just flipped out at your offer of help. Hirako shuffles away from her a bit, but Grace keeps talking to Angie. What do you do?

Angie: Grace looks hesitant when you have your outburst, but begins talking anyway. "Angie, it's okay to need help. We all do at times." She takes a hold of your hand again. "You don't need to try to handle everything by yourself."

Grace uses your Loner condition against you and gains a String on you

"If you ever need it, I'm sure you could stay at my house if you want." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: "You'd be surprised. Name your price." What do you do?

Vivian "Yeah! I can do that. Definitely!" She almost runs off to Erica, eager to get started on this plan. Seems things are going pretty well. But then you feel someone practically whack you from behind, and laugh. It's Robert, his 'friendly' slap on the back nearly knocking you over.

"Ha! So you're really going to try and use her to bring Erica down?" Seems he overheard at least some of what you're planning. He's not on friendly terms with Erica, but then again he could use what he heard against you. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Erica: "Uh. Yeah, I do. Have something. I can help you with Vivian, she's shown an interest in me. And uh, don't you want to get back at her? After this morning? I can help you with that." Korina seems very nervous approaching you, hoping you will take her up on this. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: Blades pulls out an expensive looking wallet, opens it up, and takes out some bills. "Here you go." It's a hundred dollars is various denominations. He has it in his hand, and looks at you. "We have a deal then? You'll skip out on this meeting with Erica for today?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: Blades smiles. "Sounds good to me." He gives a wave to his friends as he gets up and they open the door for him and you. What do you do?

Erica: Korina looks absolutely delighted to finally be sitting at the popular girls table. "Yes! Thank you! I will!" She calms down a bit, sits down, and looks around to see what's going on. "So what would you like to know? About Vivian?" Megan seems confused as to why Korina's here, but she knows better then to say that at this point in time. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: "It's okay," Grace says soothingly as you lay your head on her. It would be a lot nicer if Hirako wasn't looking at you. Her face doesn't show it, but you can tell she doesn't like what's happening between the two of you at all.

"Uh, Grace" she says in a low voice. "I think Erica wants us to, uh, see what Korina has to say." She takes a hand and puts in on Grace's, attempting to move her hand away from yours. What do you do?

Erica: Korina is excited to be here, but you can see Hirako trying to get in between Grace and Angie. What do you do?

Roxy: Blades is very surprised by your punch, and almost falls over in shock and pain. Some of his friends grab him, the others start going towards you but he lets out a pained "No. Not yet." You've definitely pissed him off but he's not going to go after you right now. What do you do?

Vivian: "Why? I'm not really interested in helping you take out Erica or whatever you're doing." He thinks for a moment. "Unless you're willing to give me something for not telling her what you're up to?"

Heliotrope fucked around with this message at 05:30 on Apr 28, 2017

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: You think back to your talk with Blades (even the moment where he tried to intimidate you), the clouds above seeming to change with your thoughts. It takes a moment but you realize...he was making a lot of it up. He might think he's in charge but in this case he wasn't. Not really. He was trying to stop you from going, yes, but he had no clear idea why you shouldn't have gone to the meeting in the first place. So that means someone else put him up to this. Someone he'd be willing to spend money for, even if it's not a lot to someone like him. That someone out there is the real user here - using him to use you. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Vivian: Robert frowns, not sure what you're talking about. But apparently he doesn't want to risk looking like an idiot so he sits down. "Okay then. What are you talking about?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Vivian: "Erica can do whatever, I'm part of the team. Roxy wouldn't go after me 'cause they'd start losing games and no one wants that. Besides, do you even have any proof? How do I know you're not just making this poo poo up?" Robert sits back and crosses his arm, waiting for your response. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: Hirako flinches a bit when you glare at her, but keeps her hand on Grace. "She'll probably, uh, be hanging out with Kobus. Because she's asking him to the party." By now Grace has noticed Hirako interfering and says "Do you mind, Hirako? I'm talking to Angie." What do you do?

Erica: There's a bit of an awkward silence. Megan looks like she wants to do something, but doesn't want to risk over stepping her bounds again. Korina clears her throat nervously and says "I could make the jello shots!" You going to step in? What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Vivian: "Of course Erica wants to talk to her, that doesn't mean anything." Look like Robert isn't really buying this. "Maybe I'll tell Erica or maybe I won't though." He grins. He seems to enjoy knowing that he could ruin your plans if he wants to. "See ya."

Robert takes a String on you.

Robert gets up to leave as well. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: "Because...I like to, uh." She falters a bit as you glare, but pushes on. "Like to make sure my friends are going to be safe."

Hirako gives you the condition Dangerous

What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: You run away, feeling the stares you receive. Where you do you go and how long do you stay there? Mother is there, as always, and you can sense her sadness at what happened and her anger at Erica. How does that make you feel?

Erica: Grace rubs her hand while everyone looks at what just happened. "You didn't need to do that Erica," she says quietly. What do you think of her saying this to you? And how do you plan to deal with the situation with Megan?

Nothing eventful happens the rest of the day (luckily), and soon the final bell rings. Most people are starting to head home, but others are staying for their after-school duties.

New scene, all highlights refresh

Angie: After school, Blades manages to find you. "Well I did what you want. And she got mad for some reason and hit me, so you definitely owe me now." What do you do?

Erica: You probably some time before meeting Roxy. Do you want to talk to either Megan or Grace before then, or get right down to it with Roxy? What do you do?

Roxy: You have the meeting with Erica and a session of practice to get through. How do you feel about leaving the rest of the team out there right now? Normally it wouldn't be a problem but with those two guys being mad at each other you never know. What do you do?

Vivian: Korina comes up to you, looking fairly excited. "I did it! I got in! Uh, I'll be making the jello shots for the party. Oh, also she had Angie at the table but she flipped out and started screaming at Erica after insulting Hirako. Weird, huh?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Erica Grace didn't seem happy at all at your declaration about the situation with Angie. She doesn't say too much for the rest of the day. But right now you're dealing with Roxy. Do you actually think she's attractive or are you just flirting with her to get her to do what you want?

Roxy: What do you think about Erica's comment of "I doubt you'll ever skip again"? Care to correct her, or just let it slide? And does this party idea of hers interest you in any way? If so, who would you think about taking?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Vivian: Korina takes the money, unsure about your words until it becomes clear you want to help her out some more. "Oh. Yeah. Yeah I can do that." She heads off home, a spring in her step. Meanwhile you being searching for Angie. You hear about what happened from your grapevine, but where she went afterwards? No one knows. You begin to think you might need to take another route to finding where she is when one of your contacts sends you a quick message. "Outside, a little near the football field. Don't know what they're doing though." What do you think of Angie meeting Blades? What do you think of Blades himself? What do you do?

Angie: He reaches out and grabs your arm. "I held up my end of the deal. You said you'd hang out if I kept Roxy from going to your meeting with Erica and I did. So come on Angie, let's go. It'll be a lot more fun then whatever Erica had you do at lunch." What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Angie: Blades starts to yell out when you hit him, but gets interrupted by you choking him. He flails at you in a panic, but is unable to do anything about it. As you let him go he stares at you and then scrambles up to his feet and just runs off. You definitely got rid of him for now, but seems like Vivian chose an interesting moment to come by. She's heading over to you. What do you do?

Vivian: As you head to meet up Angie and Blades, you hear her screaming in what sounds like rage. Sounds like something bad is going down. Approaching the meeting, you can see a bloody Blades just running away. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: You head off back to the field. Things seem to be going pretty good right? But as you're heading out, you almost bump into Grace. "Oh! Roxy!" She seems surprised to see you, but recovers. "Hey, listen have you seen Angie? I'm trying to find her but I'm not really sure where she goes after school. You wouldn't happen to know would you?" She seems to know this might be a bit of a long shot, but she apparently really wants to talk to Angie. What do you do?

Erica: You get some messages back fairly quickly:

Megan posted:

sounds good to me

Hiriko posted:

Sure. Who do you have in mind?

But Grace doesn't send a message back. What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: "I want to talk to her. Things...well, they didn't really go well at lunch and I just want to make sure she's okay. So where does she go?" What do you do?

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: Grace starts following you. "Uh...Erica and Angie got into a really bad argument, but I figure I can help fix things up." She seems hesitant to tell you exactly what happened. You'll probably have to give her a reason to tell you more. What do you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman
Roxy: "I think she just needs a little help instead of being ignored," Grace says as the two of you walk around the school. She waits for a moment before saying, "So...where are we headed to?" What do you do?

Vivian: You can see Angie is really embarrassed at what she just said. She's unsure of what to do in this situation because of how you're approaching her - seems she expected you to talk down to her.

Take a String on Angie

Do you really think Angie will be able to assist you in your plans or is this just in case?

Angie: Well that could have gone a lot better but it could have gone worse too. What do you think of Vivian's offer?

• Locked thread