Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
If this is the wrong forum for this, I apologize.

I keep trying to search Amazon and the internet in general trying to buy a digital optical end plug. Every search I do just shows me cables and converters. I don't want any of that. All I want is the tiny piece of plastic that plugs the hole so that my PS4 will stop making GBS threads out the Red Glare of Doom all over my TV. I have nowhere to move the PS4 from its position.

Does anyone know where I can buy one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

Lowclock posted:

Stick a piece of electrical tape over it.

Hmm... good idea. I've had to do that with external hard drives before. It just drives me nuts that I can't find one of these things and I know they exist. My old surround receiver came with one.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

HalloKitty posted:

If you're not using optical out on your PC, there's probably still a plastic plug in the optical port on the motherboard. But yeah, tape.

Nope, that's got the ol' red glare too. The difference is that my PC's optical out is facing a wall so it's pretty much invisible for all intents and purposes.

• Locked thread