Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

It's March you lunatics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

emdash posted:

it makes some sense to write down your best album quarterly if your goal is to have a good full-year list at the end of the year. If you wait too long you can get heavily skewed toward the later part of the year :spergin:

anyway, Your Old Droog Packs and POS Chill, Dummy so far for me

the hell kind of goal is that, are you a spreadsheet?

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Cemetry Gator posted:

Pure Comedy by Father John Misty will be tough to beat this year. It's his sprawling double album, and it is very bleak but beautiful. It lacks the lightness of his previous records, so you get nothing like Chateau Lobby #4 or Tee-Pee 1-12. There's funny lines here and there, but it's more like gallows humor than just dark humor. Side 4 is great.

I was a little surprised. Real Love Baby was such a slice of sunshine pop. Obviously, the more you learned about the album, the more you found that wasn't true.

Get it. Listen to it. It's definitely a great LP.

It's pretty easy to beat it if i don't care about emotional indie rock guys

A human heart
Oct 10, 2012

Bandiet posted:

Your aoty is not my aoty, because it's not the same type of music I listen to :smuggo: roasted

Well, it should be obvious that defining an aoty is kind of meaningless exactly for this reason

• Locked thread