Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«8 »
Kuroyama
Sep 15, 2012

C====3

AsInHowe posted:

Did you get anyone to sign your wrapper? Were you polite?

A: I thought the wrestlers were there this past weekend.

B: I just went through the drive-thru

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

This Australia Day I would like to give thanks for a worldwide return to sanity, as demonstrated by President Trump, Brexit, Senators Hanson and Leyonhjelm, One Nation outpolling the Greens, and the the demodding of EM.

Not a good time to be a rabid leftist lol.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

Sea Creature should be the main focus of the poster. He's the key to all this

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

if vince is looking for old-timers for wrestlemania 34 he needs to lookup the surf dudes with attitude

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

This Australia Day I would like to give thanks for a worldwide return to sanity, as demonstrated by President Trump, Brexit, Senators Hanson and Leyonhjelm, One Nation outpolling the Greens, and the the demodding of EM.

Not a good time to be a rabid leftist lol.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

if vince is looking for old-timers for wrestlemania 34 he needs to lookup the surf dudes with attitude

The surf dudes with attitude met their untimely ends fighting the Sea Creature.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

noooooooooooo

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

The surf dudes with attitude met their untimely ends fighting the Sea Creature.

Uhhh....
yup

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

And if I'm gonna cry, I don't need your shoulder.

I was wondering why there were no other tag teams for the surf dudes with attitudes to fight. I guess the Sea Creature got to them before Southpaw could create a vibrant tag division.

And does anyone else think that the Mackleroy/Big Bart feud is leading towards teh Sea Creature turning on it's master to join Bartholemew and start a Fish farm?

PUNKS DIET SODA
Nov 24, 2007

John. What are you doing.

They'll do it for the chickens and all the southern countries.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Two scoops of bullshit in every rovert post!

https://twitter.com/talkisjericho/s...021518585741312

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Eh.

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

They'll do it for the chickens and all the southern countries.

USA! USA! USA!

Quiet Python
Nov 7, 2011

The best parodies show affection towards their subjects while also admitting their flaws. You can only make something like that by being a really big fan of whatever it is you are parodying.

Southpaw Regional Wrestling is obviously a labor of love. I really hope we'll see more of it.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

It's always Heath's fault.

Plaster Town Cop

I choose to believe Ambrose was the Sea Creature.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

At first I thought Sea Creature must be Harper because it seemed too tall to be Cesaro, but it turns out Cesaro and Harper are the same height.

«8 »