Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
cancel raw, cancel NXT, throw Vince out of a window, and declare Stamford to be the new home of the Southpaw National Wrestling Alliance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

This is Cena's love of Eric Andre and Tim and Eric meets Talking Shop, and I now want Cena and the Club to have the book. Also it's awesome they said, "let us make a quick thing with the boys, and we'll get KFC to pay for it in our time off." I do hope this is a pilot for a proper Network show

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

fart blood posted:

I thought this was really funny and I love it when wrestlers have fun in wrestling. (I'm still not watching the current product though)

My only nit picky complaint (and I stress "nit picky") is Chris Jericho's parody sounds too much like...Chris Jericho.

He sounds like he's trying to split the difference between himself and his awful Talkin' Shop character, Gordy.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

History Comes Inside! posted:

I don't understand how people can enjoy Gordy Canuck, it's an old man who doesn't quite get it trying to fit in with Gallows and Anderson and it just isn't funny at all.

If the guys weren't so loving funny Jericho would be single handedly destroying those episodes.

What would be worse, a Ziggler stand-up set, or a Jericho improv show

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

if the next jericho podcasts aren't him, "digging up," SRW stars from obscurity for interviews...

it'll be with a ghost hunter or a hair metal guy he wanted to hang out for a minute.

• Locked thread