Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy poo poo this is amazing, the champion trying to pull the mic off the interviewer :allears:

"Ka-raz-ma!"

Edit: The Ric Flair impersonator :vince: Is that AJ?

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Mar 18, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Seriously. This isn't Ric Flair."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Can you hear crying? Like, how you can always hear crying in your head but this is real?"

AsInHowe posted:

It is just Ric.

That makes it even better.

The Sea Creature reveal was astounding, like the Teijo Khan video.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

".......call me back, Sarah.... :smith:"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Sydney Bottocks posted:

I haven't watched wrestling in quite some time, but did you guys know Lance Catamaran read the news for six weeks at a local station in Utica?

He was on top of the world.... for six beautiful weeks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

HerraS posted:

Ric Flair as Paid Ric Flair Impersonator

It's like the late 80s/early 90s all over again reading the credits to Zucker Brothers movies :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Clint Bobski: Our Champion was John Johnson. He didn't want any kind of nickname, just John Johnson. But he had tremendous charisma. Well, he had a little charisma. He had no charisma at all. The kid was the shits.

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Clint Bobski was on Talk is Jericho and revealed what happened between Big Bartholomew and The Sea Creature:

Big Bartholomew lost the farm

Wanna track down those Stampede Tapes of Big Bart now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd say.... okay."

These two guys are so great.

• Locked thread