Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mayor Glowku posted:

I'm still waiting

I mean I gave you one already, don't be greedy.

Also ##vote poque... cold take, but he is a bad guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Hal Incandenza posted:

I mean I gave you one already, don't be greedy.

Also ##vote poque... cold take, but he is a bad guy.

Why?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

I have a cop on somebody, but I'd like everybody to post who they think it is first, and who I should look at tomorrow thanks folks.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Hal Incandenza posted:

We never should have replaced Nutsack...

Why not?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
##vote jimson

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

CCKeane posted:

I have a cop on somebody, but I'd like everybody to post who they think it is first, and who I should look at tomorrow thanks folks.

##vote hal

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
Hm... ##vote Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Lol ok

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Mr. F! posted:

Why not?

Because he's good people, not like you ya jerk

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Because the only time all game he's done anything it was to make a terrible case on Yorkshire which he eventually meekly backed away from without ever providing a good reason for why he had made it to begin with. Feels like scum who isn't trying very hard. I haven't looked at all how he interacted with infinitum but regardless I have a very good feel that he is scum.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
these votes on Hal don't make sense to me even though he is being incredibly rude to me itt

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:glomp: hi poque

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Hal Incandenza posted:

Because the only time all game he's done anything it was to make a terrible case on Yorkshire which he eventually meekly backed away from without ever providing a good reason for why he had made it to begin with. Feels like scum who isn't trying very hard. I haven't looked at all how he interacted with infinitum but regardless I have a very good feel that he is scum.

re-read my stuff with Yorkie from day 1, I think you're getting caught in the trap of me making almost a policy vote based on "scum always chain lynch" but it wasn't that at all

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poque posted:

re-read my stuff with Yorkie from day 1, I think you're getting caught in the trap of me making almost a policy vote based on "scum always chain lynch" but it wasn't that at all

Ok I will look again

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Poque posted:

that's reasonable, I am still having issues with those weird posts that I called out earlier this afternoon that seem to be grammatically caused

If you're talking about this post as 'meekly backing away' that didn't change my case at all. It was only commenting on the other posts of reactions

Poque posted:

nobody is because it makes no sense. how can you say that his responses were logical and then just ignore something that defies it?

this went unnoticed or uncommented.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

The Lord of Hats posted:

Hm... ##vote Hal

Mr. F! posted:

##vote hal

explain plz

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Poque posted:

If you're talking about this post as 'meekly backing away' that didn't change my case at all. It was only commenting on the other posts of reactions

this went unnoticed or uncommented.

Pretty sure I responded to that second bit

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I might have my timeline backwards, I'm doing scattered reads

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I am voting for jimson because he has posted 16 times, which is the same as the number of pages in this thread

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
that is the same number as Sam or Magnus too

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Keane at the beginning of the day said he wanted to take out a lurker, then he said to guess who he had copped.

I guessed Hal

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

Mr. F who is scimmiest to you right now?

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

Poque posted:

that is the same number as Sam or Magnus too

yeah but I kinda agree that ssv is less likely given inf, and mags replaced in

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I haven't reread earlier stuff just yet so no new opinions atm

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

##vote keane claiming cop with no living doctor and also no scum results claimed seems really scummy.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

##vote keane claiming cop with no living doctor and also no scum results claimed seems really scummy.

(I'm trying to get content generated you nincompoop.)

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Poque posted:

explain plz

Wanted to see if a nudge would produce anything.

##unvote

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

CCKeane posted:

(I'm trying to get content generated you nincompoop.)

You're trying to generate content by being scummy?

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

SirSamVimes posted:

You're trying to generate content by being scummy?

This is very silly.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

This is starting to look no-lynch-y.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

The Lord of Hats posted:

This is starting to look no-lynch-y.

I believe you're right.

I WAS LYING about having a result heh heh heh.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
##vote cckeane

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?

The Lord of Hats posted:

So let me get this straight, Inf--you claim to be a miller with no night action, and that a bus driver is responsible for the result on you. Furthermore, you aren't disputing that the result on you exists in the first place, given that you voted Stick over YPM.

That just doesn't add up. If YPM is a watcher, no amount of bus driving is going to make someone without a night action look like they visited Slamburger. I think somewhere along the line you misread watcher as tracker so you claimed no action, then realized your mistake and fell back on the breadcrumbs you laid down, and voted stick because you didn't think you could turn it around onto YPM.

Sorry man, but you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar and couldn't get your story straight.

##vote infinitum

this post is bothering me. on the surface this is a good post, but really hats has only restated everything already said with nothing new and no effect, topped off with saying sorry to inf for some reason.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

I apologize I had a date last night so I totally forgot about this thread.

Jimson having so few posts is really abnormal for him unless he posts differently since I last played.

CCKeane posted:

I believe you're right.

I WAS LYING about having a result heh heh heh.

At this point there's very little content to go on so giving us your find before the day ends would be super helpful. With no doc you are probably going to die tonight, taking helpful information to your grave is super unhelpful and very anti town

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

this is a stickup posted:

this post is bothering me. on the surface this is a good post, but really hats has only restated everything already said with nothing new and no effect, topped off with saying sorry to inf for some reason.

I don't like that post or the post jumping on as the second vote against Hal earlier this game day

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

this is a stickup posted:

:shrug: It's how I talk. I like having things summed up in one place.

Poque posted:

I don't like that post or the post jumping on as the second vote against Hal earlier this game day

This feels like posturing to me.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
your vote felt like posturing to me.

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

To elaborate, stick's point I can kind of see (the apology at the end was a dumb mistake), but Poque just kind of coming in with a "me too" inconsequential point and then not even dropping a vote when we're this close to deadline feels fake.

##vote Poque

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
wtf why is deadline at 11am

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
also delegating that post to a "me too" when it also called out a different bad post you made is a straight up lie

• Locked thread