Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I will play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Oh poo poo what does Open Nights mean?

The thread does not lock at night; you can keep posting.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Hello friends, I can bearly contain my enthusiasm for this game.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I have put together an extensive case on Nutsack; the game is solved

##vote Nutsack

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Yorkshire, will you consider this game a success if you kill less than 3x as many people as the SK?

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

I think votefinder is just messed up. Opop said its a 13 player game, but there are only 10 listed. Did you guys receive role PMs from Opop?

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

My scum team for this game would be me Hal and Infinitum.

Hal could be a Godfather, because getting caught dead to rights is the only way Hal loses as scum. His scum performance in my Christmas Vacation game was amazing, and was basically a reverse sweep after his scumbuddies got lynched D1 and D2. That he was Clark Griswold just made it perfect. He also had a great win in my Depths of Madness game, but the town was so strung out and paranoid about the experimental setup that it was funny to watch him kill them all.

I've never been scum with Infinitum, but he led the town on such detours and deadends in Megaman which just ended (as town), that I can only imagine what a scum powerhouse he must be when he is actually trying to be wrong. He can be a goon,

I don't care what my role is, but I want some sort of visitation role that I can breadcrumb something fake from the start of the game, including all my results so I can slam it on people in LYLO and win. I successfully did this once as a fake insane cop (can't remember the game), and it was amazing.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Outside of these players, my favorite scumbuddy is KFC. We had a couple really good scum games together.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Your Personal Muse posted:

Hmmm...are you a nerd or are you scum for adding citations for my dumb question

I just like remembering / re-reading old games. I also dug up that fake insane cop thing I referenced. I won't quote the whole thing here, but just look at this masterpiece. I had forgotten that was my first scum win too; I was really working hard for that one.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

The Lord of Hats posted:

You're right that that isn't an inherent scumtell, but what isn't sitting right with me is how early this started...

This post needs some dramatic music in a minor key while you read it. Also, fun fact, the ellipses I added included the same number of periods as the original first paragraph.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Mayor Glowku posted:

Why is no one posting jfc

Everyone should make their best real vote based on the limited information we have so far.

I vote for stickup for steering the conversation away from realtalk and back to jokes (around here)

##vote stickup

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Slam what do you think of Hats

Null. The vote on yorkie felt a little fake. His run-on sentence ramble was a weird post but wasn't super scummy. His reaction to CCK's vote on him seemed towny.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Slamburger is making me very murdery (in that I wish her to be murdered)

I am not a woman.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

this is a stickup posted:

why don't you mention this, slam?
or this?

I wasn't as bothered by their individual comments about jokephase as your sequence of jokey posts like the scum piped piper leading people away from starting the game.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Infinitum posted:

Oooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's a carry over jokephase vote that I haven't moved off yet because I was waiting until we got a little closer to deadline to reread everyone, and you're literally trying to make a case out of nothing.

So now I'm pretty happy where it is tbh

This is a Bad Post

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

Here's my scumlist hot takes from Day 1. Limited cases of course, mostly gut from the content so far. Listed in order of descending scumminess.

1. Poque
2. Infinitum
3. SSV
4. stickup
5. CCK

Poque: His vote on Yorkie felt like a pile on, and when pressed on it, I just didn't buy that he really cared a lot about the reason he supplied. The rest of his posts just ping me as "I laid my vote down so I'm off the hook and can relax now"

Infinitum: I already called out this post before because it felt really fake at the time. Like I knew as soon as he posted that that he was not going to come back later and make some intelligent choice about the vote options. It's not his way. This was a total punt and I don't buy that he even believed he was going to do this later.

SSV: Typical low-contribution content. His york vote pinged me.

Stickup: I agree with YPM's point here that stickup's flailing after my weak initial pressure made him look worse than the merit of my "first D1 vote" reason. However I do think he looked a little better towards the end of the day, but maybe that coincided with pressure shifting off him to Yorkie. On balance, still on the list.

CCK: Pinged me for play that was "consistent" within supplying a couple reads and sticking to them. Granted, this was not among a lot of content so I'm aware this could easily be "don't care about D1 play" but its also on my radar as safe scum play.

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

##protect keane

RIP doctor

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

:ghost: good luck town :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slamburger
Jun 27, 2008

:ghost: I am avenged :devil: