Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Signing up for a Mayor Glowku game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

A Jimscum and Glowku game?!?!

:chanpop:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

THAT NO PUMP A RUM
THAT NO PICKLE PEE

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##stump Poque

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04SJDL-yEQo&t=37s

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

"PMs will go out in 2 hours"
*4 hours later*

##vote RF

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Make some noise for the Beastie Boiiiisssss

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hey guys I'm a miller. Thnx

I think we should test this claim

##vote Jimson

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Look at dis fuckin nerdo tryin to shitpost like he didn't abandon mafia for a year

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Let me into the BONE ZONE and I'll show you my Mr Skeltal's Wild Ride

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Slamburger posted:

I've never been scum with Infinitum, but he led the town on such detours and deadends in Megaman which just ended (as town), that I can only imagine what a scum powerhouse he must be when he is actually trying to be wrong. He can be a goon,

Everyone knows I'm a bad mafia player so :lol:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Really is a quality game when half the players aren't even in votefinder

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Yorkshire Tea posted:

But you called like every single scum player correctly during the last two days.

Yeah cause it was blatantly obvious by that point :shrug:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

My dream team would be myself as solo scum hypercharger

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Aww is jokephase over? There is like 3 fuckin days left till deadline

BOOO

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

my

heart

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

One is an instrument
The other is an animal

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

SirSamVimes posted:

Yeah I hadn't posted yet because the shitposting was kind of making my eyes glaze over

mlyp

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

yorkie?

more liek

dorkie

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

this is a stickup posted:

slam in the back of my drag! u! la!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BxBs4f4RIU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Your Personal Muse posted:

Is this a breadcrumb!????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

gently caress you say to me?

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I've breadcrumbed my role, but you will never find it because you are all too dumb to unwrap the riddle-enigma sandwich that I have left for you.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:siren: third vote :siren:

##vote hal

##vote stickscum

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I've seen through your anti-meta meta game

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Slamburger posted:

I am not a woman.

Burgers don't have genders.

Checkmate atheists.

Yorkshire Tea posted:

Everyone is baselessly accusing people of things. I am buddies with my friends from the Megaman game.

Apart from that traitor Infinitum.

:lol: if you bring over friendships from previous games. Rookie mistake.

By a rookie.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Also a dorkie

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Who the gently caress is magnus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pNR1KoOJqI

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Never not jokepost

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

infinitum, please. this game is the premier Serious Mafia experience.

Actually this is the return of 3 mafia players so I must put on my shitposting A Game

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I will vote Glowku, only if we turbo him in the next hour.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

says the serial killer

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

bop

ba duba dop

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I would prefer Stickup only because I presume Glowku will be more likely to contribute. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Says the man absent for 6+ months

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It's called garbage CAN

Not garbage CANNOT

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

you could also ask infinitum because you wouldn't get a real answer because A) it's infinitum, B) I am 99.99% sure he is scum this game

this is his vote on me. this isn't even a game related vote, it's a joke vote that he is sitting on without saying a word about the game itself. inf has not thrown his vote around, made a bad case and erroneously tunneled someone to the end of the earth, or tried poorly to pressure people (me or glowku) into full claiming for no reason

and I'm going to make myself the majority leader ##vote infinitum

Oooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it's a carry over jokephase vote that I haven't moved off yet because I was waiting until we got a little closer to deadline to reread everyone, and you're literally trying to make a case out of nothing.

So now I'm pretty happy where it is tbh

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

So do it :allears:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

interesting. trying to setup a chain lynch if I am wrong about a person I have not cased and am not pushing. rookie scum mistake?

anyway please read the thread scumbo

"Everyone is scum but me" :allears:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I feel nothing but rage toward Inf so it's hard for me to read him.

He's a poo poo poster through and through so it won't hurt my feelings if we murder him over you.

So you're saying you don't care who we lynch today? :nyoron:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

What's the case on dorkie?

• Locked thread