Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
was the duffy fight sick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

CommonShore posted:

Wow those kicks were illegal twice over and the ref just shrugged at them.

*takes good, hard looks at the man receiving repeated illegal strikes to a very illegal area* KEEP WORKING

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

handsome only face posted:

moderately to nigh-very

excellent. now i love brad pickett in a non-homosexual way and don't want to see him receive a devastating ko in the third on his retirement fight.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

it is written

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i think that's the closest thing to a soccer kick (legal) i've seen in the ufc.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

handsome only face posted:

Manuwa's KO of OSP was the most brutal thing i've witnessed in person but he's only a top 5 fighter because 1 million LHW fighters were deleted for no reason

yeah he's always been a really sick striker but i think he'll struggle with beastin

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Rigel posted:

This new nickname sucks. He tired of all that beastin' and now just promises to work overtime?

did you not see his last fight when he first dropped it? he's no longer called beastin 25/8. he is beastin 25/8

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that's loving crazy

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i thought rumble was fighting in 2 weeks time?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

manyak posted:

Gunnar nelson..... is good

he is. he'd still lose to rick story 50% of the time imo but ww isn't as full of wrestle boxers as it used to be. he'd have sick fights against condit, cerrone, masvidal. he'd have a tedious fight against wonderboy and lawler would straight up kill him but he's good.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

reminder that ko artist and p4p raneked ggg fights maybe the number 2 / 3 guy at middleweight (not counting canelo, because you shouldn't) daniel jacobs and the also p4p ranked roman gonzalez is his co-main. it's extremely high level poo poo and will absolutely not be boring. if you're not yet done with fights this evening, come on over to the boxing thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

manyak posted:

I think so too. Its crazy how bad Maia whipped his rear end

maia is loving scary in like a rumble way or as inri would say the wme hr department way

• Locked thread