Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
I'm not really a fan of them anymore but I'll do the Chargers I suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
five left, grab a team and let's get this thing rolling.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

We have two posters signed up as wildcards, and ElToasto has told me he's down for a team if it has no takers, so we really just need two more.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
i'll take denver I guess

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
The New England Patriots

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'll be a backup for 89 and a fill in if needed.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'll take Atlanta since no one has called them.

weird Asian candy
Aug 23, 2005

Ask me about how my football team's success determines my self worth, and how I wish I lived in New Orleans.

pubic works project posted:

I'll take Atlanta since no one has called them.

I would but I just started a new job so I have to appear like a prudent hard worker who doesn't spend all day on internet forums researching what fat offensive lineman to take so...

Just remember the Dan Quinn flow chart and you will do just fine. Or sort by cone drill time and find the fastest cone drill players and select them...

Is he fast? Yes? Draft! No? Stay away!
Is he physical? Yes? Draft! No? Stay away!
Is he fast but not physical or physical but not fast? Yes? STAY THE gently caress AWAY!
Is he fast AND physical?! *pass out with excitement after entering the pick*

Saucer Crab
Apr 3, 2009

I'll take the G-men

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Alright, with our two uncommitted drafters and only two teams left, we have a full roster. I'll make the picks thread when I get home and we can get started.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
If you make it to the 2nd I can draft for the Rams

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sorry but I completely blanked on this, I'm giving up control of the Texans because I'm going to be out of the country for the first half of April and won't necessarily be able to check up on the draft

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

Intruder posted:

Sorry but I completely blanked on this, I'm giving up control of the Texans because I'm going to be out of the country for the first half of April and won't necessarily be able to check up on the draft

We'll keep drafting QBs until you get back.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

89 posted:

gently caress it, I'll take the Eagles and not really know what I'm doing

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no first round RBs

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.

ShakeZula posted:

Alright, with our two uncommitted drafters and only two teams left, we have a full roster. I'll make the picks thread when I get home and we can get started.

Which team was I assigned?

Sad King Billy
Jan 27, 2006

Thats three of ours innit...to one of yours. You know mate I really think we ought to even up the average!

MrLogan posted:

Which team was I assigned?

It is either Kansas or Arizona, maybe the Texans since Intruder is away.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

gently caress i. Gimme kc.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

NotWearingPants posted:

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

no first round RBs

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'M NOT SAYING THAT'S GONNA HAPPENNNNNNN

There will be a Philly War Room

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
lol Eagles gonna draft whatever player gets hyped up to philly

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES
How about a Seattle war room then?

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Alright, so with Intruder out I reassigned the Texans to Sad King Billy, and put MrLogan in charge of the Cardinals. Special thanks to DariusLikewise for reminding me that the Rams exist, as I had completely forgotten about them

Edit: Picks thread is up! Gatts and the Cleveland Browns are on the clock

ShakeZula fucked around with this message at 01:50 on Mar 24, 2017

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Made the obvious pick.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

I don't know if anyone has been assigned to Minnesota, but man, that's going to be thankless task.

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Darth Brooks posted:

I don't know if anyone has been assigned to Minnesota, but man, that's going to be thankless task.

Dang, I forgot about Minnesota. Teams need to stop trading away their first-rounders so they show up on my list. Any takers?

Edit: And while I'm at it, any other teams I missed?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh Christ, I guess we're not fooling around with the...

I don't even know what to call it. It's not really a hot take, it's just a not good pick at #2. Is there really a Jed York-Kizer connection?

MrLogan
Feb 4, 2004

Ask me about Derek Carr's stolen MVP awards, those dastardly refs, and, oh yeah, having the absolute worst fucking gimmick in The Football Funhouse.
Time to do some Cardinals research...

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.

Grittybeard posted:

I don't even know what to call it. It's not really a hot take, it's just a not good pick at #2. Is there really a Jed York-Kizer connection?

Well, the 49ers do need a plan for QB for the future, and if Cousins is tied up in DC, might as well roll them dice.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
wandler20 if you draft Cook so help me...:argh:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Joey Freshwater posted:

wandler20 if you draft Cook so help me...:argh:

:getin:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Imagine the gif if Kizer goes second overall

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.

Grittybeard posted:

Golden dome, my friend.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

89 posted:

I'M NOT SAYING THAT'S GONNA HAPPENNNNNNN

There will be a Philly War Room

Mixon in round 3.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
I love Solomon Thomas as a 3-4 DE and honestly he's probably my favorite player in the draft right now after Jamal Adams. I don't think Adams will have the immediate impact that Thomas will though, so the Stanford Cardinal is my choice at number 3.

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?
Also gently caress the 49ers for taking a terrible player and forcing me to pick between so many good ones. Really inconsiderate of you to make my life that much harder.

Teva
Feb 22, 2007

Went with Allen at 4, fellow jags fans feel free to pm me with future pick suggestions.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
I didn't even know you guys started you jerks

Corn Elderscrolls, first pick

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
titans gonna titan it up with a WR or take Adams/Lattimore/Hooker?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

someone give me a list of players by position that are like the top 300. i'll make a sheet that can track the picks and cross out who has been picked.

and then make someone else maintain it on google sheets.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Butt Stuff posted:

someone give me a list of players by position that are like the top 300. i'll make a sheet that can track the picks and cross out who has been picked.

and then make someone else maintain it on google sheets.

They only list 25 per page so it'll take some clicking but CBS's list should work well enough for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Grittybeard posted:

They only list 25 per page so it'll take some clicking but CBS's list should work well enough for that.

ok well if i get drunk enough tonight i'll do it, otherwise it'll be a little later.

• Locked thread