Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
But we're still the best dressed
Crazy as hell to see Chocolatito down but that like hit him on his lat. Still clearly lost the round anyways which is unexpected enough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
Agreed with the co-main and this decision. In close fights every point matters and if you get knocked down you pay the price.

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
Clearly the takeaway from this night is Lomachenko's stranglehold on the #1 p4p spot tightens :smug:

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress

VOTE YES ON 69 posted:

Lol, this fight just made GGG seem beatable, I bet Canelo hops in a ring with him sooner rather than later as a consequence

That would be huge mistake; Canelo doesn't have the boxing chops of Jacobs and I would assume GBP knows it too. Don't really think this changes anything on that front.

If anything it probably makes a Lemieux or Eubank Jr. more possible because it's easier to handwave Golovkin as not being worth the hype anyways

The SituAsian
Oct 29, 2006

I'm a mess in distress
EDIT: my bad, reposted to the regular thread.

• Locked thread