Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Christ, I got to listen to these british guys yell at each other until the friggin' main.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I remember Golovkin had a bit of a tough go in the first couple of his last fight before finishing it, is Jacobs expected to do better than that against GGG?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I love in boxing how the good boxers have a drat parade of belt carrying dudes. We don't pay you to put that belt behind the Tecate girls head, buddy, hold that poo poo up!

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Bruce Buffer must make fun of his brother for all the bullshit he has to say before a drat fight.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Wow they got like 40 people out of that ring quick, impressive.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

doctor thodt posted:

Jacobs is massive

Yeah was thinking Jacobs seems way drat bigger than GGG.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Got it 57-56 Jacobs so far.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

67-66 Jacobs.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Has Golovkin ever been knocked down in recent memory?

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

drat now we get to see a truly desperate Golovkin.

Wait nevermind he's winning according to this MMA journalist. https://twitter.com/bokamotoESPN/status/843323382422630400 All good.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

Its insane that not a single one of these shots from Jacobs has wobbled or stunned Golovkin.

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I think Jacobs took it, but whoever wins they should probably rematch this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

So even if Gennady didn't get the knockdown it would have been a majority decision for him. Huh, I'm going to have to watch that again.

• Locked thread