Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

They apparently can also clinch with one point in any fashion (OTL or SOL). :dance:

A win pushes them over 100 points for the first time ever. They play the Devils, who haven't scored a goal against them in the last two meetings. :ohdear:

Others: FLA/PIT (GC FREE GAME), MIN/WPG, COL/CHI, CAR/PHI, OTT/MTL, LAK/CGY.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Penalty shot for Sedlak!

:siren: SHORTHANDED PENALTY SHOT GOAL :siren:

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012
Luuuuuke

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the cats were sustaining some good pressure against the 60% of the pittsburgh penguins still healthy enough to be playing in this game

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

:siren: ANOTHER SHORTY :laffo: :siren:

Fake edit- Enjoy this goal while it lasts, Devils.

e- Oh wow, that's not even a goalie interference challenge, it's an offside and it's going to come back.

ARE YOU making GBS threads ME?

CBJSprague24 fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Mar 19, 2017

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012
WHAT THE gently caress

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the cats 4th line panicking and nearly making GBS threads themselves against the crosby unit would be funny to watch if not for the fact it's my team doing it

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just tried (unsuccessfully) to suck my own dick.

I think I need a break from the internet.
was that not clear goalie interference? why challenge the offside

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I thought the offside would've been more clear-cut than the goalie interference, to be honest.

I mean...I guess it could've been onside in that split second where the skate may or may not have been down before the puck? :confused:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I'm Thrilling for Phil :)

Edit: Oh Honrquist scored....on probably one of the craziest passes I have ever seen :stare:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

that was a cool goal by hornqvist, mid-air swing off of the kessel alley oop

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

just a shame. two very questionable acts on the goal and they still get it. oh well i guess i can calm down now that cbj is going to the playoffs. i'm not sure how to feel/act when my team isn't disappointing

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

don't worry cats here's why colton sceviour shines

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
RIP the linesman.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

another shortie?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

JACKETS...oonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee PENALTY KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL.

POTATO IN MY ANUS posted:

i'm not sure how to feel/act when my team isn't disappointing

:allears:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

bonino to the dressing room, another pen down

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Guentzel is so good. Dude is like magic around the puck.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

ANOTHER PENALTY SHOT. Dalton Prout with the trip. :laffo:

Or it may be a goal. Jesus, this game. :psyduck:

Anderson is hurt so here comes Gagner. :psyboom:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i haven't seen the cats PK look this overwhelmed in a good while, and the pens are missing letang, malkin and maata. there's just always an extra pass to be made and 3 pens alone in the slot, it's crazy

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Two SHGs, two PS, second penalty shot shooter is hurt so they try to put Gagner on, but he's not eligible so Dubinsky has to take it.

:siren: AND SCORES :siren: :roflolmao:

CBJ scoring summary: PS, SHG. SHG. PSG.

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
this Jackets-Devils game is an absolute clownfest

Robot Danger
Mar 18, 2012
Haha what a strange game.

POTATO IN MY ANUS
May 23, 2012

23 year old man.

this game is hilarious and i love hockey

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Crosby!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

sid is very good at hockey

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Ok that's a bit of a bad call IMO

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Please stop trying to injure penguins.

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

I forgot the game was this early, gently caress

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Have we even got any spare d-men at this point?

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

Crosby x2

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Holy poo poo sid

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Sid is still good :siren:

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

Nasty shot by Sid :siren:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

sheary and guentzel are so fuckin good with sid. god drat

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Sidney Crosby is really loving good at hockey

Look Around You
Jan 19, 2009

how do you get 4 minutes for slashing :psyduck:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Have we even got any spare d-men at this point?

Who is after Pouliot? Because that's how far down the depth chart they are.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Jake Guentzel owns so much. Sheary too. I goddamn love this line. They're a bunch of midgets but they just terrorize teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Look Around You posted:

how do you get 4 minutes for slashing :psyduck:

2 separate calls?

• Locked thread