Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

:siren: BABBY SCHENN :siren:

:siren::siren:: FLYERS DIDN'T DISAPPOINT FOR ONCE :siren::siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

How often do goalies play both ends of a back to back, let alone both goalies in a home and home?

edit: Wow lame. I hate the "foot off the ice" offsides rule.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Eh

Spelling Mitsake
Oct 4, 2007

Clutch Cargo wishes they had Tractor.
Offside challenge is super lame.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

Martytoof posted:

How often do goalies play both ends of a back to back, let alone both goalies in a home and home?

Yea I mentioned the same thing earlier and I guess just because it's such a big game. Definitely not the norm though.

Edit: Although really they should want the 2 seed I think.

St. Dogbert
Mar 17, 2011
Tkachuk's gonna be one of those guys that everyone hates except his own team's fans.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

DuhSal posted:

Yea I mentioned the same thing earlier and I guess just because it's such a big game. Definitely not the norm though.

Edit: Although really they should want the 2 seed I think.

I think the Habs are comfortable taking on the Rangers.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Man it's been a while since I've watched a game where the Habs won convincingly.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

yellowcar posted:

Man it's been a while since I've watched a game where the Habs won convincingly.

This season has been such an emotional rollercoaster.

From top of the world to wrist slitting lows to firing Therrien to convincing wins again.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Schlesische posted:

I think the Habs are comfortable taking on the Rangers.

Are they playing bad now? I haven't been paying attention to them. I guess a series against Boston could be tough too just because it's Boston Montreal.

Edit: gently caress I totally forgot Boston has been surging too since the coaching change.

DuhSal fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Mar 20, 2017

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

DuhSal posted:

Are they playing bad now? I haven't been paying attention to them. I guess a series against Boston could be tough too just because it's Boston Montreal.

I just mean that I think the team is going to aim for the first seed in the Atlantic, and if that means taking on the Rangers, then so be it.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Schlesische posted:

I just mean that I think the team is going to aim for the first seed in the Atlantic, and if that means taking on the Rangers, then so be it.

Ah ok.

Stiev Awt
Mar 20, 2007

The last game against the Rangers was pretty good too. It'd make a fun as hell 1st round.

Schlesische
Jul 4, 2012

Habs vs anyone they can realistically play is going to be a fun first round.

some kinda jackal
Feb 25, 2003

I am full of optimism which can only lead to good things :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
Didn't the hands sweep the Rangers this season? It's not the worst matchup

• Locked thread