Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Being trans is cool and good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck My Ass
i woiuld like to express my support for thre trans community

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

Robot Made of Meat

I'm very sorry your thread got shat upon, TTP. As I told you from the start, I think you're a good person, and I think you're very brave for making this declaration.

Other people clearly have negative opinions about these things, but it's best to ignore or dismiss them whenever possible. You're the one you need to live with the rest of your life, so you need to do what you need to do to make yourself happy.

I spent too much time hating myself for not being what was expected of me. I grew up in the past, where gay men just occasionally showed up in popular culture, but only to be a joke. Everyone laughed, because everyone knew that being gay was wrong. One of the best realizations of my life was that perhaps, just maybe, everyone else was wrong, and I was right (at least on this one subject).

Keep us posted. Keep being you. And don't let anyone get you down.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Fuck My Ass

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Hello Goons,

Two months ago, after twenty something years of living (pretty uncomfortably) as a male, I read up about trans people. Also, I found out that I had most of the symptoms that formerly closeted trans people had when they were closeted. Okay, by most I mean pretty much loving all of them. So I came out, and life has been getting better. I smile more, I get things done during the day, colors are getting brighter, and life is just going in the direction I want it to. Slowly, I'm becoming the person I want to be.

Okay, whatever, what does this mean for you? "What do I get, woman?" you must be saying. Well, you get to have questions answered by me! If I don't feel comfortable answering a question or I don't feel like I have enough info to do so, I'll let you know. Don't expect me to speak for men who are transitioning (Female to Males), or about people who identify as neither male or female also haha.

:j:

there is a girl at the gas station near me and i honestly didn't know she was mtf. really glad to see people not being afraid to live how they are. I wish you the best of luck op.

Thank you, very nice I like. For the insanely win sig.

girl dick energy

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
real talk

as a fellow trans(tm) im slowly getting very frustrated with how it seems like i am no longer interesting to cis women in any capacity. most of my hobbies tend to involve very male dominated spaces and meeting anyone online is going to involve having my gender basically be the first thing they know about me, so theres no real avoiding that unless i just closet up which kind of defeats the whole point of being out.

being a cute and slightly effeminate boy felt weird sometimes but i was never really wanting for romantic/sexual attention. now it feels like the only other people interested in me are also trans and please dont get me wrong i already feel like a shitheel saying this, but there is something weird about how the only attention i get any more is from trans women, usually very early in their transitions. its making me feel like somethings wrong with me. I am Super Gay for ladies of all stripes, but i also still have weird internalized homophobia hangups about dating amab people, so i dont know if im going to have to just force myself to get past that if i dont want to die alone

i mean im probably going to die alone anyways because im a serial cheater who became poly so id stop hurting people who didnt deserve having me happen to them

but

yknow

tldr; in your experiences, what does a typical rradius of potential romantic interest in you look like? do you have any experience with dating cis people who aren't assholes about it?

cda

by Hand Knit
Very real talk, I don't think you're gonna find many strongly cis people who want to date transgender people. Not that they're not out there, but in that gender is a social construct, people with strong constructions of gender are going to have a harder time being open-minded about it. No doubt the exact proportion depends on how far along in your transition you are. Because you have hangups about dating amab people, I suppose you can understand how other people could have hangups too.

If it is any consolation, dating and relationships are hard no matter who you are, and a lot of people get tricked into thinking things are going well just because they're not having any immediate problems with loving each other.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Twerkteam Pizza

I love you all and all your support :3: :kimchi: :love:

PMush Perfect posted:

tldr; in your experiences, what does a typical rradius of potential romantic interest in you look like? do you have any experience with dating cis people who aren't assholes about it?

So take cda's comment seriously, but also understand that you can find cool and good cis ppl (in terms of dating) if you look in the right circles. Specifically I'm talking about activist groups that are trans-inclusive. That being said, if you don't want to do that then I dunno how to help because my experience is anecdotal :(

fuck. marry. t-rex

I find most cis people [especially cis men], uninterested in dating non-cis-bodied people, unless you go stealth.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Cis lesbian women are definitely my most emotionally understanding cis partners, tbh.

fuck. marry. t-rex

Which sucks! Cuz I want Dick!!

girl dick energy

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Cis lesbian women are definitely my most emotionally understanding cis partners, tbh.
This is actually kind of encouraging. I think I've got an issue dating other trans women, something about it just pings my dysphoria. (This is consistent with my "I feel my most dysphoric when I'm trying and failing", but still makes me feel like a hypocrite.)

fuck. marry. t-rex

It took my a long time to be able to date Transwomen. I think when you are around other transpeople you sort of add each others dysphoric anxiety lol

Ultimately it's about eventually instead of feeling like you are doing all this work to convince other people to honor your identity, you'll instead hold it within yourself and be more resilient

fuck. marry. t-rex

The first time I was with a transman especially felt really uh absurd and surreal? Idk lol

Whenever I get that feeling I sort of laugh it off as the world being absurd overall and I'm just getting one of the more blunt moments to show it.

fuck. marry. t-rex fucked around with this message at 08:35 on Apr 2, 2017

girl dick energy

Well, no matter what, at least it's better than when I was trying to be a/date other Gaymers(tm). The Nerd Persecution Complex and the White Gay Boy "we are the most oppressed" complex? In the same person? Noooo thank you.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I like to emotionally dominate gay nerd twinks into being my socially-retarded soft fuckboy.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I'm a Sagacious & Monk-like human being.

girl dick energy

I like my men the way I like my coffee: Warm, sweet, and secure in their identity.

fuck. marry. t-rex

I like them to be toned, not too hairy, and have a big dick

girl dick energy

What the hell kind of coffee are you drinking and where can I get some?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twerkteam Pizza

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I'm a Sagacious & Monk-like human being.

I too am a goon

• Locked thread