Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Hey everyone, I run a comedy/music channel on YouTube and we're starting a new series called "This Looks Bad!" where we play the worst games we can find. We just put up the first game in the series, "Hellboy: Asylum Seeker", and it's so bad it almost single-handedly ruins the franchise. Lately we've been collecting terrible games from the "Awful Steam Games Megathread" and have recorded a couple of those as well, but I'm interested if any of you guys have suggestions for particularly bad games to play. We're looking for games that are so bad they're hilarious of course, and this is much easier said than done, as most bad games are just boring or uninteresting. We're taking suggestions for all platforms, but we find that PC tends to have the worst games out there.

We will be playing/posting 1 new game each week, and each game will only be 1 episode. We put each video through some heavy editing, so only the best parts of each playthrough are cut together. Anyway here is the first game we played, let me know what you guys think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqJKpuLp4VM

EDIT: Feel free to post in this thread about some other LPers who have played awful games as well!

d0grent fucked around with this message at 01:11 on Mar 20, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pierzak
Oct 30, 2010
I've heard good* things about Bloody Boobs.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

I've got that one on my list, looked pretty great. I'm just worried about YouTube taking it down for adult content.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
If you've got a PS2 I'd love to hear you rip into WinBack.

d0grent
Dec 5, 2004

Astrofig posted:

If you've got a PS2 I'd love to hear you rip into WinBack.

That game looks pretty rough but to get an idea of the caliber of game we're talking about here, look at this loving game we just played:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP9xo3LzRMA

Truly on a level of its own. This is the kind of garbage we are looking for.

• Locked thread