Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Taxi
Aww. The dolphin wants to give Sparkly a little kiss.

Wait! That didn't go as expected. He crapped in the galley anyway.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Oh great Poseidon, take this humble offering, and grant us safe journey as we sail around the bay for the afternoon. My mother-in-law gets sea sick and if she pukes, I will never hear the end of it.

Space Taxi
Come on down and chum some of these mutts.

You're gonna need a bigger boat.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Mar 24, 2017

Space Taxi

Seabreeze Marine Dental Clinic
21 Ocean Drive
Pepper Cove SA 5113

Dear Mr Dolph Indgren,

As per you visit on 13 Feb 2017, Dr Sparkles has examined your right molar and has determined the need for further work.

Please make an appointment at your earliest convenience to have a crown fitted and refrain from eating any hard mackerel until we can complete the procedure.

Kindest regards,

Seabreeze Marine Dental Clinic

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Mar 25, 2017

Space Taxi

Bruno:
Hey Boss! I got her. I snatched Lassie right from her dog house when no one was looking.

Flipper:
Good work Bruno. You are a loyal henchman.

Lassie, you have been the number one animal actor for too long. With you out of the way, my children's TV ratings will reign supreme. Mr Ed's demise was no accident. And I dined on Skippy for weeks after his disappearance.

But I shall keep you alive for a time, so you can witness my success. Bruno! Prepare the submarine to take our guest to the underwater base. I have business in Hollywood to attend to. My agent is taking new head shots this afternoon and I have a meeting with Spielberg.

Space Taxi fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Mar 26, 2017

• Locked thread