Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kuato posted:

this works too. i hired some literal crazy lady (like mental institution level of crazy), she made up a bunch of work experience and proceeded to show up to work 50% of the time and act batshit insane half the time. a lot of HR depts are lazy and don't do much of anything.

How did you not pickup on the crazy during interviews

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Be useful.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Kuato posted:

a schizophrenic can often have some charisma and appear halfway knowledgable in shorts spurts. her interview was one of the best I've ever seen oddly enough. :shrug:

She sounds like this hot crazy chick i know

This rail-thin gymnast who had schizophrenia and had at least 20 jobs by the time i graduated college. She's a card-carrying communist and still in community college last time i checked.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

George H.W. oval office posted:

i am about to be unemployed willingly to go hike in nature for 6 months LOL WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE

Making pro username/post combos

• Locked thread