Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
  • Locked thread
CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001




Outrageous Lumpwad

for $50.


edit: I attached my donation screenshot to a post further down the thread.

CannonFodder fucked around with this message at Mar 27, 2017 around 23:05

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001




Outrageous Lumpwad

Duscat posted:


e: Looks like we had 1969 voters (nice!), of whom 557 or 28.29% checked Loukanikos. I have to assume that the other 71.71% of ballots were misread due to hanging chads or Russian hacking, because how could anyone not vote for Louk? In any case, $2 per point brings us to $56.58, which I have rounded up to $60.
I voted for Louk. I also voted for all of the good dogs. Even the retractable claws or feathered dogs.

Let's see if this attachment works...

Only registered members can see post attachments!

  • Locked thread