Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CommanderDonut
Nov 2, 2011
Just when I thought bronies couldn't possibly surprise me I stumble upon this https://youtu.be/QPoFyI-Uv3Q

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intrinsic Field Marshal
Sep 6, 2014

by SA Support Robot

CommanderDonut posted:

Just when I thought bronies couldn't possibly surprise me I stumble upon this https://youtu.be/QPoFyI-Uv3Q

classic Gurf

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

CommanderDonut posted:

You can't stumble across something you created!

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011
is that the "Party with Pinkie" one where a retarded man ejaculates on a toy pony until it falls over

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Gurf is getting weird, guys. I hope he's okay!

CommanderDonut
Nov 2, 2011

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

You can't stumble across something you created!

I stumble across things I'm linked lawl

And sry who is Gurf, does this guy make just wired poo poo like this or something; please link interested cause bored and sleep deprived

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Nice one, gurf!

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
gurf pulling the long con with a down low 2011 account! drat!

CommanderDonut
Nov 2, 2011
I am not Gurf. Though due to my limited knowledge of this Gurf fellow I imagine this is hard for you to believe, cause it sounds like the exact type of thing he would say.

Regardless I have now officially shifted attention and am on a quest to discover the real Gurf

Dr. Faustus
Feb 18, 2001

Grimey Drawer
is gurf

Takane
Aug 24, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
gently caress off gurf!!!!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

CommanderDonut posted:

I am not Gurf. Though due to my limited knowledge of this Gurf fellow I imagine this is hard for you to believe, cause it sounds like the exact type of thing he would say.

Regardless I have now officially shifted attention and am on a quest to discover the real Gurf

Don't associate with other gurfs

EDIT: oh I clicked on the link nvm

Psycho Society fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Mar 20, 2017

CommanderDonut
Nov 2, 2011

Well I can't say I didn't see this post coming a mile away

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
So how's your "normal" forum-posting account going? I know you have one

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
The name's Mehoff, Jack Mehoff

sluggo is mad
Jan 14, 2012

Buglord
oh gurf, you got me again

fake edit: gently caress off

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe
I ain't clickin that gurf

CommanderDonut
Nov 2, 2011

Psycho Society posted:

So how's your "normal" forum-posting account going? I know you have one

This is actually my only one. I created it years ago and started using what as my main forum option and as it no longer exists and I don't like other private forums I decided to give SA a valid go. I feel like I've missed out on a lot of quality Gurf posts through the years of my inactive acct if u guys are just assuming I'm searching master troll who sits on accts lawl

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

CommanderDonut posted:

This is actually my only one. I created it years ago and started using what as my main forum option and as it no longer exists and I don't like other private forums I decided to give SA a valid go. I feel like I've missed out on a lot of quality Gurf posts through the years of my inactive acct if u guys are just assuming I'm searching master troll who sits on accts lawl

You can play it straight with us, lil G. I'm not a copper

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
*extremely gurf voice* gurf

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice
Weird video OP, here's something fresh & cleansing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ob282cCRfU

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

CommanderDonut posted:

You even type exactly like Gurf.

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.
I thought George Lucas was giving up film making.

Gurf.

great big cardboard tube
Sep 3, 2003

Suck my god drat balls gurf

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
Gurf de durf

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

CommanderDonut posted:

I have now officially shifted attention and am on a quest to discover the real Gurf

Don't bother. Even if you weren't Gurf when you came in here, you're goddamn Gurf now.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
boners nvr cease to amaze me

CommanderDonut
Nov 2, 2011
I give up; I am now Gurf! *standingTall&Proud*

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

This is just a worse version of dancing naked Japanese man wearing a horse mask cooks hand picked mushrooms.

• Locked thread