Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
a good show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Frasier is good

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Kelp Me! posted:

ah crap now I need to have an IMDB window open every time I watch Frasier (the channel that shows it here does the "squeeze the credits all tiny and speed em up so we can plug the next show in the main part of the screen" thing)

bruh you ever hear of this thing called "Net " "Flicks"?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Kelp Me! posted:

seriouspost: Frasier is "nothing else is on" funny, not "what do you want to watch?" funny

I like Frasier a lot, but this is extremely true statement

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
this post is on page 69 heehee (:

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

GamingHyena posted:

[Frasier reveals he voted for Trump in the last election due to diagnosing Hillary with several neuroses after watching the debates].

DAPHNE: Oi, gov'na. That Trump fella took away me green card. They're sending me back ta merry ole England!

NILES: Frasier, I cannot live without my bride, the mother of my child! A delicate flower like her cannot survive on the sooty streets of Manchester! I must renounce my citizenship at once!

FRASIER: SHAAAAME ON YOU NIIILES for leaving this most auspicious beacon of democracy! I SAID GET OUT!

[HESTER CRANE enters room]
HESTER CRANE: That's my boys! [shrugs, looks at camera]

DAPHNE: Now wait jus' a minute luv', you tole' your mum bought the bibbins!

NILES: Sorry, my sweet. Frasier and I had a very bad relationship with our mother starting in 1994. For family harmony, we told everyone she was dead.

FRASIER: NIIIIIILES! Our lie fell apart faster than when you told everyone in finishing school that you were the prop master for Our Town!

EDDIE: Bark!

DAPHNE: Eddie! Get oof' da' couch fo' ya start rollin' around like me brothers would after a blood sausage pie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Solice Kirsk posted:

Frasier, fresh off another divorce, moves in with Ross Geller, fresh off his second divorce from Rachel. An odd couple like relationship begins and becomes even more sticky when their sons announce that they're in love and getting married! Is their children's happiness enough to keep this family together?

Special guest star Brooke Shields as Frasier's love interest Susan Keane!

Just mail me a check NBC. This poo poo writes itself.

Goddammit was just going to post a fraiser friends mixup revival

I was going to go in the fraiser and chandler as formerly highly successful men who have fallen as a victims of american opiod crisis direction