Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Ein cooler Typ posted:

adulthood is realizing Marty makes more sense

Boo hoo hoo muh dead wife boo hoo hoo muh shot hip boo hoo hoo my son is letting me live here rent free but insists on liking things that I don't boo hoo hoo

Bulldog is the real genius of the show. A man who knows what he is and lives it unabashedly. RRRRROWF.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Calaveron posted:

Why are they always so mean to Lilith if she's nothing but cordial and polite to everybody I mean yeah she's cold and was kinda rude once or twice but that was only in response to the Crane boys attacking her first

Why were the F.R.I.E.N.Ds always so mean to Janice when she was really really kind and friendly I mean yeah she was a bit over the top but it's not like anyone ever told her she was making them uncomfortable.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014

Cosmik Slop posted:

Daphne: Doing a bit of crank, eh? I had a boyfriend back in Manchester that used to snort lines off me backside.

Marty: What I wanna know is, how d'ya tell when a British person's got meth mouth?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
That's one of those classic Dude Of That Age fibs though, alongside "I met a woman who died in the war and could never love again" and "You know, I moved around a lot and just never found time to settle down with the right woman". More like Dong Maheiney, am i rite?

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Before you die...you hear the blues a-callin'