Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
This thread is cooler than the last one cos misantgrope is the boss of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Kuato posted:

:same:

Was at work and told everyone I thought the flash of light I saw the other night was a gramma ray burst and was glad of it. Apparently it was just a meteor.

:same:

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
gbs is in fact good?!

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
This thread will be the best of this month, maybe more. I'm really sure about that. What u think guys?...

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

Drad_Bert posted:

suck on my penis

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I think new avs should be dogs drinking from straws, maybe some retro burgerpug (I'm thinking maybe drinking from a straw???)

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy

JiveHonky posted:

no no no the new av should be a dirty diaper crying baby with a sign that says RICH BITCH

:eyepop: mamma mia!!!

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
I hate this thread

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

by sebmojo
Lipstick Apathy
But i like gbs

Adbot