Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«5 »
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

VendaGoat posted:

Step One; Go gently caress Yourself. Your version is no better then anyone elses. If you can accept that others are going to have different world views when it comes to this staple of comfort food, then,

POST YOUR loving CHILI RECIPE!

Ingredients.

3lbs lean ground beef.
As much Beef tips as you wish to put in. Two small packages is what I use.
2 large cans of red kidney beans.
2 large cans of tomato sauce
2 large cans of diced tomatoes.
One can of Tomato Paste, size dependent on how much tomato flavor you want.
2 red bell peppers.
1 orange or 1 yellow bell pepper.
Jalapenos as many as you loving want. Bearing in mind if you do not de-vein them, it will raise the "heat" level of your chili considerably. Cut them to taste.
2 large sweet onions.
1 whole head of garlic.
One standard box of beef broth
Sage
Chipotle chili powder
Chili powder
Thyme
Salt
Pepper
Red pepper flakes.

Directions.

Open all of the cans and dump them into a huge pot. Place over low heat.
Oil a pan and begin cooking the lean ground beef inside. Spice with sage/salt/pepper
While the ground beef is cooking, begin to chop all the peppers, onions, garlic and place into a bowl.
When ground beef is cooked, combine into the pot of tomatoes + beans.
Without draining the pan, begin cooking the beef tips. Spice with sage/salt/pepper
Continue cutting the vegetables.
When beef tips are cooked, combine into the pot of ingredients.
Use beef broth to thin mix, if needed. It should be needed.
Drain only as much liquid from the pan as is needed to cook the vegetables in the pan that you already cooked the beef in.
Use spices to taste.
Chipotle chili powder and salt being the two very key spices.
Once vegetables are cooked thoroughly and spiced to taste, transfer to pot, combining all ingredients.
Place pot over very low heat and stir on a very regular basis to prevent "sticking" to the bottom of the pot.
Reduce chili to taste. I prefer a meat paste that I can spread on a piece of toast with butter. The thicker the better.

If you're not feeding a family of four, place leftovers in a ziploc bags and freeze. Thaw and eat when wanted.

Post your god damned Chili Recipes Goons.

Edit: Ah poo poo I forgot a thread tag. Mods, help if you wish to. Sorry about that.

shh

Zippy the Bummer posted:

Let's have an honest discussion about this eating utensil for idiots.

*invents gunpowder, multi-shot crossbows* you know how we feed our livestock? with giant forks and shovels? Let's throw all that poo poo out the window and instead of using tiny forks and shovels, we will use two sticks!! gently caress!! genius god drat idea

instead of using simple tools to scoop food into my mouth, I will try to grasp it with twigs like a god drat retard.

chopsticks are loving stupid and one of the many reasons neither China nor glorious Nippon will rule the world.

shh.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

No, because Lois & Clark was literally the most generic cheesy daytime soap opera that aired primetime and had Superman for some odd reason. No one watched it except for your middle-aged parents, so not like anyone cared to write about it or discuss it. It wasn't funny bad like Smallville either, but was just plain bad and forgettable.

shhh be quiet. shhsh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

reserved for shhshing myself

Jimmy Hats
May 8, 2012

Hail Satan

Gosh Bles

Hell Yeah posted:

shh

shh.

shhh be quiet. shhsh.

hi

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

hey. good to see you today.

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

call me lesbo
27565-02-7749

Grimey Drawer

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

I wish I had an opinion on things

Horrible Lurkbeast
Jul 17, 2007

IT WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL ALONG!

Quiet, you!

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

HOWDY

TheSpamalope
Dec 30, 2008

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

Lipstick Apathy

shut the gently caress up TheSpamalope your posts barely ever make sense you brain damaged faggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

Shh

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

I didn't quote any post pretend I quoted all of them

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

call me lesbo
27565-02-7749

Grimey Drawer

TheSpamalope posted:

shut the gently caress up TheSpamalope your posts barely ever make sense you brain damaged faggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sssshhhhhhhhh

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Tonetta posted:

The bible puts us at an endgame, pretending that we are the main characters, that we will be for all of time. Well, at least until we heatwave or freeze to death.

Science acknowledges that while we are fascinating creatures, we hold no significance on the cosmic scale. However, one day we could achieve such significance.

Reality leads to results and fairy tales lead us directly to our demise.

shh

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

Make your buddy smile!

please keep it down

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

What's all this ruckus?

Jimmy Hats
May 8, 2012

Hail Satan

Gosh Bles

Hell Yeah posted:

hey. good to see you today.

you too old bean

keep on truckin'

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

SpaceClown posted:

actually thinking on it more, it doesn't even make sense

how is giving oral inherently submissive? queening I have a hard time seeing as anything but femdom sure, but power dynamics are generally more nuanced than the very baseline description of a sex act right? or have I really been out of the game that long? if anything giving oral either way usually leans towards coming off as dominant when the reciever usually just sits there and squirms.

shh

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

call me lesbo
27565-02-7749

Grimey Drawer

Toadvine posted:

The closest any of you have come to backing up your violent fantasies is a quote from Hitler supporting your argument lol. Everything else is a babbling slew of nazi labels and condescension and hatred for the working class.

Who could have possibly guessed

shhhhhhh u smug douche

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Pick posted:

Had to have the vet out to work on Russell and his troublesome genitals again today. Heads up for discussions of male animal anatomy, veterinary care, and some serious ickiness.

Some of you might remember my post about Russell and his sheath problems a few months ago. His sheath swelled up and there was a large, bloody sore on the end of it so I called the vet out. Vet cleaned him out (which I’d just done a couple months before) and in addition to some serious nastiness inside his sheath he also found lots of small growths of tissue on his penis. Had one biopsied and we found out that Russell has equine papillomavirus. Those growths can become cancerous but unfortunately there’s not really anything we can do about it. In the meantime, those extra growths of tissue sometimes cause irritation which is what happened about a week ago.

His sheath swelled up and was bloody again so I did what the vet had me do last time (give him penicillin shots for a week) which cleared him up then. This time he was fine for a couple days after the round of antibiotics but then his sheath started to smell awful (I could smell him from several yards away) and it was crusty, goopy, and had some bloody discharge coming out of it so I had the vet come back out today.

In addition to those growths we had biopsied before (which have gotten a little larger in the last few months), the head and tip of his penis and the inside of the wall of tissue surrounding his penis are all very rough and wrinkled. Look almost like coral or a brain. Those areas are all supposed to be mostly smooth. Because they are so full of crevasses, dirt, dead skin cells, and in Russell’s case since he is a lazy and gross gelding and doesn’t fully extend his penis before he pees–urine tend to accumulate there and can cause irritation and infection. Russell’s always had personal hygiene issues but these new growths just cause more trouble in that department so the vet cleaned him out really good again today (lots of blood, puss, and smegma; so gross), gave him a huge dose of penicillin and an anti-inflammatory shot, and said I’ll probably just have to clean him out every month or two from now on.

We’ll keep our fingers crossed that that’ll keep him going for a long time! If any of the warts do become cancerous there’s not really much that can be done though. My vet said he did perform a horse penis amputation once before but there’s no way I’d want to put Russell through that.

shhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

I'm not really feelin a shushing rampage right now op. But that's cool that you are.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

When you desperately need a scapegoat, at this exact moment.

But, I just.....

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

I'm not really feelin a shushing rampage right now op. But that's cool that you are.

that's cool. but come back later when you are feeling a shh coming on

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

that's cool. but come back later when you are feeling a shh coming on

Shhhh shhhh shhhh now, it's gonna be alright.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Shhhh shhhh shhhh now, it's gonna be alright.

that was uncalled for.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015

Hell Yeah posted:

that was uncalled for.

I guess I'm not doin it right?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

TO-DO: BRUNCH, BOOZE, JERKING TO ANIME CHILDREN

Just be quiet already!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Just be quiet already!

shhh

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

College Slice

Is this the spittle thread?

...and the pitch!
Jul 13, 2007

I sssh'd my pants

DOWN JACKET FETISH
Sep 20, 2003

(it's not bill cosby)

this is a good thread, OP, i'm glad of it

donkey salami
Jun 28, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I will not be shhhhd. Don't make me use caps. I am this close I mean it.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

donkey salami posted:

I will not be shhhhd. Don't make me use caps. I am this close I mean it.

everyone collectively shh this man

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

Cybernetic Crumb

*Remembers QCS feedback about landing an epic burn as part of pwning a thread*

I'm going to give you the ultimate shh OP.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w0QoQX48kw

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Fun Shoe

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

I'm gonna sh op so hard y'all will think it's phriday

Jimmy Hats
May 8, 2012

Hail Satan

Gosh Bles

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

hi jeff please keep it down itt no cause for rompin' around or causin' a ruckus

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

Drunk Nerds posted:

I'm gonna sh op so hard y'all will think it's phriday

Drunk Nerds posted:

I know, right? Who am I to make judgments about humor? I'm just a full-time comedy writer who has supported his family from his obv dickless jokes for 7 years.
http://www.blastr.com/author/evan-hoovler
http://www.gamespy.com/articles/110/1104924p1.html
http://www.gamespy.com/articles/117/1178942p1.html
http://www.gamespy.com/articles/115/1157331p1.html
http://www.cracked.com/members/Drunk%20Nerds/
https://twitter.com/evanhoovler

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

shh

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

Jimmy Hats posted:

hi jeff please keep it down itt no cause for rompin' around or causin' a ruckus

shh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

goons are either going to kill each other irl over nazis or chili. i don't care which, i just want to see it happen

«5 »