Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Never worked fast food, but I did get drunk+stoned a couple of times when I was in telemarketing. It made me more talkative, so I made more sales those days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KomodoWagon
May 10, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mordor She Wrote posted:

Once got in trouble because a coworker who was a virgin described his ultimate sexual fantasy, which was propping a girl up against the pop machine and pushing the top of her head into the fanta button and drinking fanta off of her boobs while going to pound town, we drew a diagram of how that would be incredibly difficult and accidentally left it on the counter and got writes up for it.

That is loving disgusting. Who drinks fanta

• Locked thread