Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
dick in deep fryer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

Who What Now posted:

I cut a chunk of my finger off while working at a deli.

did u put it in ur butthole to keep it warm and safe?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

I spent five years cooking in bars and chain sit down restaurants. I don't remember a night when I didn't go to work stoned and/or smoke weed at work. I'm sure they happened, because I wasn't afloat in a sea of weed.

Cooking sober sucks. Some guys like being coked or sped off their rocker while cooking, plenty prefer to drink, but potheads are a source of mellow, stable work if you don't mind the dumpster area smelling like a skunk's rear end in a top hat alongside all the trash, and you're never short a volunteer and assistant to haul trash.

I still have all of my fingers and never suffered anything beyond a superficial wound. Dumbest thing I did was drop about five gallons of hot fryer oil while trying to open a door. poo poo dive bars don't staff adequately and I was in a hurry, probably sober and anxious to leave. Narrowly avoided some quality burns that night, even wearing shorts.

drat i was really rooting for the hot grease

• Locked thread