Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
the only food job i worked at was outdoor events cooking for major venues i worked 15+ hours per day per weekend typically and its like literally non stop and everything runs on loving propane if even the slightest breeze goes the wrong way ooo buddy enjoy that hot rear end exhaust in your face. oh err as for the stupid bit, this was a job i did in highschool (under the table $15 an hour weekends only no bills of course) I had like nothing to buy ever when im taking home $500 cash a weekend so eventually i just bought a brand new mustang lol - in high school. I had to actually launder the money through my parents bank account

was so loving stupid, a used one even a year old was like 60% the price and 99.99% as good. god drat that was so stupid gently caress that pisses me off lol. I got a good deal (for a GT) but it was still ~$22k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread