Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I cant believe the weeabo circlejerk fuckfest going on in this thread. IF YOU DONT LIKE IT THEN loving MOBE TO JAPAN WEEABOI loving TRASH!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I can't name a genre I like that Japan doesn't do better. Burnout maybe?

Shooters, RTS, Grand Strategy, Beat Em Ups, Vehicle Combat, Sports, the list loving goes on. Idk what else to expect from an anime freaking avatar though

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Just wait until red dead 2 comes out and makes all this poo poo look like fisher fuckin price. Rockstar will be rewriting the future of gaming once again, lesbienzies can go gently caress himself

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Check out gotta protectors on 3ds eshop

ironic that a game called protectors is full blown HIV+ AIDS

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

please name the good western beat em ups

The warriors and sleeping dogs and there havent even been others in years

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Yakuza is more an action rpg

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Or a "brawler". If you have to ask, you dont get it.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

If we're talking 3D brawlers then Capcom wins. God Hand still reigns supreme.

I can't think of a single 2d western beat em up that's not garbage

The warriors pushes God Hands poo poo in

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Klewer posted:

http://gematsu.com/2017/03/new-radiant-historia-title-announced-week :grin:

it better not be for mobile. mobile AIDS has infested the japanese fairly heavily

yeah uh, nobody gives a gently caress about that crap

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

name one loving japanese game that captures the magic of the Sublime (OG!! Not with Rome!) sing-along from saints row 3. Oh whats that? YOu loving cant? thats what i thought little bitch.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

That game looks so stupid.

its really a shame because the first was fun

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

cant believe bethesda ruined another game by Proverbially going Fonzie Jumping the Shark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'm finally wrapping up the story of Yakuza 0 and I just noticed: the in-engine cutscenes will act like normal cutscenes (people just keep talking and the scene continues uninterrupted) but if you press any of the face buttons, the cutscenes will act like a 'classic' cutscene (you have to press x for every new line of dialogue) I've literally never seen a video game do this before. What is this called, and why doesn't every game do it? It's really neat and convenient.

my man i think your crossed over

• Locked thread