Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«8 »
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

I'm very highly educated. I know words, I have the best words...but there's no better word than stupid.

Lipstick Apathy

GigaPeon posted:

Is it just me being sensitive, or should they tone down the "Selina says mean things offhandedly to Catherine" stuff? It's like they ramped to Family Guy/Meg proportions this year.

Looking forward to more Jonah campaigning next year. Has this been confirmed as renewed? I got Series Finale vibe with all the flashbacks/origin stories.

Henchman of Santa posted:

Same with Furlong and Will. Many of my favorite lines in the show come from them but it became repetitive having that once an episode.

Agreed on Cathrine, disagree on Will, but only because it doesn't seem to bother Will in the least anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

I've switched to the Trump side... the right side, the white side.

Selina descending on the escalator was pretty good.

cant cook creole bream
Aug 15, 2011

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Agreed on Cathrine, disagree on Will, but only because it doesn't seem to bother Will in the least anymore.

Will is such a deeply broken person. He actually considers Furlong his closest friend. At some point you realize that he isn't repeating Furlongs lines, but has to come up with those on his own. He's making self depreciating jokes to have fun with with his buddy.
And apparently he made Jonah a godparent.

Either he will stay as he is, or the series takes a dark turn, when he decides to shoot down congress.

cant cook creole bream fucked around with this message at Jun 26, 2017 around 20:25

Spacebump
Dec 23, 2003

Nowitzness

GigaPeon posted:

Is it just me being sensitive, or should they tone down the "Selina says mean things offhandedly to Catherine" stuff? It's like they ramped to Family Guy/Meg proportions this year.

Looking forward to more Jonah campaigning next year. Has this been confirmed as renewed? I got Series Finale vibe with all the flashbacks/origin stories.

Looking forward to Selina's reaction if she loses to Jonah in the primary.

GigaPeon
Apr 29, 2003

Go, man, go!

Spacebump posted:

Looking forward to Selina's reaction if she loses to Jonah in the primary.

The Kent-Ben-Jonah team-up was some top tier stuff. I hope they somehow are able to do that again.

But more snarling Diedrich Bader is good, too.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Some fun stuff on there (some probably carried over from his old site) but I definitely missed this interview with a 4th grade class
https://assets.jonahryancongressman...6/Newspaper.pdf

I just about loving died.

quote:

R: What foods do you like to eat?
J: I like pizza and spaghetti with meatballs and French fries.
R: Those are things kids like.
J: That doesnít mean I canít like them too. I like them in a grownup way.

Ur Getting Fatter
Jun 9, 2007

Fast Food Fight

They're setting Jonah up to be Trump because reality has surpassed fiction forever and now the writers can only try to imitate it.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007
We need wal-mart in the middle east

That was a pretty good season and I'm down for at least one more.

Bummed the vagibrary got canned.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Selina: I am still a young woman!
Gary: Yes.
Selina: Look at my hands!
Gary: Gorgeous!
Selina: Look at my neck!
Gary: Ehhh.

That was a really good season finale for what I felt was a down season story-wise. Show still makes me laugh more than anything else though so hopefully next one is better.

mistaya
Oct 18, 2006

Cat of Wealth and Taste

It's kind of crazy that Selina would give up what looks like a wonderful relationship with someone who actually likes her (and has more money than god) for another run for office when well, she was miserable the whole time then.

Makes you think about the kind of people who run for politics.

That said, I laughed a lot this season even if the overplot about the Library was kind of weak. A ton of great one liners, and Jonah's Shutdown over daylight saving(s) being the highlight for me.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

why donald duck never wears pants but he puts a towel on his waist after the shower?

- Jerry Seinfeld

lmao Splett activating like a Manchurian Canditate when Cool Queers of Color piss in gets mentioned

he just bounces from the scene

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

bring back old gbs posted:

lmao Splett activating like a Manchurian Canditate when Cool Queers of Color piss in gets mentioned

he just bounces from the scene

Kool Kweers of Kolor.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

Andrew is the perfect Anthony Wiener.

How can I get rich womens to suck my penis while looking like that hunk of a bean pole?

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

why donald duck never wears pants but he puts a towel on his waist after the shower?

- Jerry Seinfeld

Solice Kirsk posted:

Kool Kweers of Kolor.

Ohhhh poo poo is that what it was??

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

They specifically say KKK.

moolchaba
Jul 21, 2007

I'm going to get you a cookie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

You wildly underestimated my liver's ability to metabolize toxins.

Oh my god Jonah is going to be president this is great.

«8 »