Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

"Zero dollars... and one cent"
"You didn't even sign it!"
"Guess you shoulda said sorry then"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

PostNouveau posted:

Watching the old seasons, and I'm noticing a trend of Amy being prophetic. In the pilot, she tells Jonah if he touches her he'll lose a ball. In the episode where she pretends she was pregnant, a reporter asks her if Dan was the father, she tells the reporter he's impotent.

I really enjoy that they don't rub the callbacks in your face AD-style

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Have you seen the state of American politics my friend?

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

General Dog posted:

Television is about escapism, is it so bad I want to indulge in a fantasy setting where politicians are at least competent at lying and concealing corruption?

Watch house of cards then? idk what to tell you my dude

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

ultramiraculous posted:

Because even high-level professional women literally constantly get creeped on and have to constantly have each others backs...not even for relationship-building with fellow women as much as just solidarity.

Basically:

Yes :thejoke: is that Jonah doesn't realize how creepy people think he is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

Will is such a deeply broken person. He actually considers Furlong his closest friend. At some point you realize that he isn't repeating Furlongs lines, but has to come up with those on his own. He's making self depreciating jokes to have fun with with his buddy.
And apparently he made Jonah a godparent.

Either he will stay as he is, or the series takes a dark turn, when he decides to shoot down congress.

Wasn't there even an exchange they had where Furlong implied they workshopped and rehearsed those jokes too?

• Locked thread