Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Andrew is just an amazing character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

I don't think that's the joke actually. I'm nothing like Jonah yet women are also always asking each other if they're alright when I'm talking to them.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

DC Murderverse posted:

OK this might legitimately be the best episode of the entire series i have not stopped laughing

edit:
"Richard, what do you know about jug bands?"
"Everything."

edit again:
"Alright let's go to Green Witch Village!"

"And you, obviously are Richard" loving slayed me.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

PostNouveau posted:

And then that guy steals his deal and renames his caucus something that sounds like an a cappella group.

Given the concessions Jonah was getting and the name of the group, Jonah is actually a more capable politician than that guy, having his caucus stolen out from under him notwithstanding. Let that sink in.

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Dazerbeams posted:

Andrew is so vile. "As soon as I heard what a vulnerable state you were in, I got on the first flight."

It seemed a little out of character for him to explicitly say that though.

• Locked thread